Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Windigo

Quote from: MetalDog on December 09, 2012, 10:31:18 PM
I knew what you meant ;-)  Gus and Windi seem to think the next epoch is on the horizon, it takes so long for me to complete a turn.

I can hear you muttering in the background while playing ... 1 tequila.... two tequila... three tequila ....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

I wish I had a comeback for that, but it's just too funny ;-)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Just finished my first game of Warlock by casting the Unity Spell.  I know, I know, it was single player not mp, but, all my Warlock peeps need to be reminded you can play this mp, too.  Where you at?!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

I'm right here in front of the fireplace about to pass out.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: MetalDog on December 16, 2012, 11:14:49 AM
Just finished my first game of Warlock by casting the Unity Spell.  I know, I know, it was single player not mp, but, all my Warlock peeps need to be reminded you can play this mp, too.  Where you at?!

Sorry man.... engage in more than a little World of Tanks right now... the new british tank line is a sentimental obsession... plus I am soooo close to getting an IS-7
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

MetalDog

Well then, my Steam message will be answered in the negative.  :-(
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Got an hour in tonight with Windi.  Here's my position about 70 turns in.  That's Windi on the Eastern edge, past Vindoland.











I have some more to look at, but I think those are from me and bob's game.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

Oops - sorry guys, been out of it for the last few days so not been able to catch up with MP games. A combination of not feeling too good plus pressure of work. I hope to be able to get back into the groove by Christmas though.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

No need to be sorry, bob.  Glad to know you are feeling better.  And I think we are all waiting for the Christmas break.  Although, I suspect some people are getting more than the two whole days I am getting off
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Barthheart

I'm now off until Jan. 17.  8)
Currently sitting in a condo in the Keys. 24C here already today.
Should be able to squeeze in some play when my wife goes to bed early at night.
Will keep you posted.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro