Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ubercat

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Barthheart on December 20, 2012, 08:53:10 AM
I'm now off until Jan. 17.  8)
Currently sitting in a condo in the Keys. 24C here already today.
Should be able to squeeze in some play when my wife goes to bed early at night.
Will keep you posted.

Damn! That's a sweet Christmas break! Enjoy.

Gusington

I'm a gubment employee too but back at work on 1/2 :/
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on December 20, 2012, 02:18:32 PM
I'm a gubment employee too but back at work on 1/2 :/

Two weeks off for the holidays? 

That's terrible!  :P

Gusington

That's one week, starting next week.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

After a very intense week, it now looks like I'll finish work on 21st (hope thats not the last day for all of us!) and don't have to go back until 2nd Jan, so thats a nice few days off.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Windigo

I really hate to break the mold about gub'mint employees.... (who am I shitting - I love showing people how misinformed they are), but I am back to work on the 27th-28th. I do get Jan 1st off though.

OTOH I get 5 weeks paid vacation
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

MetalDog

I get Monday and Tuesday off.  Period.  Oh, and New Years Day.  Work, sweet work.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

Not a govment drone. Research at university. I get 30 days a year and a free week between Xmas and New Years as university shuts down.

Kinda makes up fer the 20% less I get paid than my engineer buddies in industry. That and tons less stress.
8)

Arctic Blast

Well, my schedule is pretty quiet already (hence all the fantastic posting by me during the day...you're welcome!), then I have all of next week off. Actually, I'm not even sure I'll end up going in tomorrow...I'll get the call on that in the morning.

MetalDog

You should probably rub that in some more, AB.  It's going to be no more than mid-40's tomorrow with a fair amount of wind.  Probably bring it down to around freezing.  And you're telling me you get a CHOICE about whether or not you go in?  Must be nice  :P

Oh. I see. Someone else will make the decision.  You just get to play beneficiary :-)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Arctic Blast

Quote from: MetalDog on December 21, 2012, 12:22:53 AM
You should probably rub that in some more, AB.  It's going to be no more than mid-40's tomorrow with a fair amount of wind.  Probably bring it down to around freezing.  And you're telling me you get a CHOICE about whether or not you go in?  Must be nice  :P

Oh. I see. Someone else will make the decision.  You just get to play beneficiary :-)

Exactly. Not really much traffic at a trucking warehouse heading in to the Christmas long weekend, so only a couple of people will be heading in. And I probably (HOPEFULLY) won't be one of them.  ;D

Nefaro

Finally scraped up the rest of the DLC.

Now if I could just get an extra 12 hours added to every 24.  >:(

MetalDog

Well then, Nefaro, I will extend the same courtesy to you as to others, if you see me on Steam, let me know.  I love to play.  I'm stophro there.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Nefaro

Quote from: MetalDog on December 21, 2012, 07:07:50 AM
Well then, Nefaro, I will extend the same courtesy to you as to others, if you see me on Steam, let me know.  I love to play.  I'm stophro there.

Will do.  I gotta lot of new stuff on the plate, though, so I dunno when I'll be checking out the new DLC for Warlock. 

But I'm generally not the slowest player in a group, so no extra added torture there!  :P