Grand Prix Racing Online (browser F1 management sim)

Started by Huw the Poo, October 08, 2014, 03:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

and dont disregard that fact out of hand.
all it means is that my groupings are more artistic and smiley prone.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Huw the Poo

Slick, there's nothing stopping you qualifying for the race now. Just do practice, qualifying 1 and 2, then race strategy, then you'll automatically be entered in the race. In fact you can't do anything during the race except watch it and chat to other players. :)