Is it live or is it Friday?

Started by MetalDog, January 17, 2014, 07:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Quote from: Toonces on January 19, 2014, 11:16:59 PM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on January 19, 2014, 10:40:13 PM
Finally got some decent time in with Rome II this weekend ... should have been grading but I'm justifying this as research.  That works, right??

Yup.

If it's common core I see no problem since there wasn't any learning happening anyway.  Just tell them good job and that they are all winners and move along. 

Kushan

I played a lot of EUIV. So far I haven't got for enough into a single game to experience the new world content. I've started several games as Castile, Brandenburg, France, Austria, Burgundy and England. So far the only thing I'm finding that could still use some tweaks is the new AI ruler personalities. In my Castile games, I've usually been able to get an early alliance/royal marriage with Aragon, but after 5 or so year they would break the alliance and set me as a rival. Took me a few games to realize that their monarch was dying and a militaristic personality monarch was taking the throne.  I can understand if we had bad opinions of each other, but at least in my current game we had fought a 5 year war against the Venetians and both nations had a 100+ opinion of the other.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

mikeck

Quote from: Gusington on January 19, 2014, 11:40:21 PM
TCT your wife says no problem but your mom is not happy.

Also helps to turn the comp off and back on every now and again to clear the RAM...the old stand by that always works but no one knows why
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

W8taminute

Quote from: Bison on January 19, 2014, 11:51:24 PM
Quote from: Toonces on January 19, 2014, 11:16:59 PM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on January 19, 2014, 10:40:13 PM
Finally got some decent time in with Rome II this weekend ... should have been grading but I'm justifying this as research.  That works, right??

Yup.

If it's common core I see no problem since there wasn't any learning happening anyway.  Just tell them good job and that they are all winners and move along.

I saw what you did there.  LOL
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.