FRIDAY calling to the faraway towns, Now war is declared, and battle come down

Started by undercovergeek, May 02, 2014, 03:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dolan50

Got 500 gold tonight in World of Tanks killing a special clan tank (WGA) that has a red sniper icon on it and I almost drowned before I killed it.
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

W8taminute

I highly approve of this weeks Friday theme and it's associated video. 


I finally finished my journey through Drangleic in Dark Souls 2.  Now comes New Game +.  However before I begin it I shall use my very high level character to smash some skulls in multiplayer!  bwhahahahaahah!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

steve58

Endless Legends and I just saw Making Hstory The Great War has been updated so that A-H, Belgium and Serbia are now playable.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Dolan50 on May 02, 2014, 07:40:09 PM
Got 500 gold tonight in World of Tanks killing a special clan tank (WGA) that has a red sniper icon on it and I almost drowned before I killed it.

if you dont know already, buy permanent camo schemes for your most used tanks.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Nefaro

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on May 02, 2014, 09:38:16 PM
Quote from: Dolan50 on May 02, 2014, 07:40:09 PM
Got 500 gold tonight in World of Tanks killing a special clan tank (WGA) that has a red sniper icon on it and I almost drowned before I killed it.

if you dont know already, buy permanent camo schemes for your most used tanks.

You mean they added more "Pay To Win" besides the gold ammo?  *le sigh*

GDS_Starfury

in all fairness, I haven't spent a penny on the game and got quite far before my rig blew out like Windy at a fossil convention.
I've got me crews ans specialized tanks and I use these kind of contests to get premium stuff.  the cheapest and most valuable being camo.  I know that at least Windy has been up against this idea and not been happy.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Tuna

Watched first episode of Firefly with my boys. Eighteen year old just got into it (thinks it's the best show ever), and now he's trying to turn the fifteen year old onto it. LOL, Now I'll have to watch the series again (not a bad thing).

After that I hit FE: Legendary Heroes, completed my first game with a Volcano Spell (I didn't know that would end it, but my last rival gave in after I coated one of his cities with Lava). Then fired up a new game!

vyshka

Started off the weekend with a skirmish round of 4v4 with ai in Wargame:ALB, did the tutorial in FE:LE, and did some bounties in Diablo 3.

Planning on probably playing some more of those this weekend, and playing AoE 2. I'd also like to start spending time with CM:BN and OOTP15.

Martok

Quote from: PanzersEast on May 02, 2014, 03:41:22 PM
Quote from: Martok on May 02, 2014, 12:09:38 PM
In Birth of the Federation (the BOP mod with MPR++ installed over it), I'm playing a rare (for me) Cardassian campaign.  Have run into three minor races so far...including the Bajorans.  How perfect is that?  ;D 

Which mod are you using for Birth of the Federation?


PE
Balance of Power (BOP), with a few tweaks of my own added in. 

In addition to BOP, I also recommend Ultimate Dominion Mod III (UDM3) and All the Ages Mod (AAM).  Both very solid, and are roundly praised. 




Quote from: Tuna on May 03, 2014, 08:01:24 AM
After that I hit FE: Legendary Heroes, completed my first game with a Volcano Spell (I didn't know that would end it, but my last rival gave in after I coated one of his cities with Lava). Then fired up a new game!
Congrats, Tuna!  Victory by lava; I'll have to remember that one.  ;) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Ubercat

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Martok

Man, I haven't listened to Ministry in ages.  That's some decent tune-age, Ubercat; thanks! 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

mikeck

When I was the shift manager at a surf shop back in 1993 (in college), we closed at 9pm in summer. We were in a mall so the vast majority of customers were older people looking for cheesy shirts with surf dogs on them. At 845pm, I used to put "Ministry" on the sound system and crank it. Lol

They ran out like fleas and we ALWAYS closed on time

Yes, I was fired. Only job I was fired from and they were right to fire me.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

KyzBP

Since we're throwing out Ministry songs, my favorite by them is actually a cover:



The difference between old Ministry and late Ministry is really night and day.

Oh yeah, I'm watching the Kentucky Derby, some Baseball, and I'm playing some OOTP...12  :(. 



Dolan50

Just got Rome II today. My brother in law had a disk copy and said he didn't like it and asked if I'd be interested in it, so I took it off his hands.

Have a little bourbon buzz on today, so I think I will wait till tomorrow to give this game a good looking over.

I've watched quite a few videos of this game over the last few months and it looks interesting and the people here that play some of the other games I like give this game a thumbs up, so I think this may be  a game that grabs my interest also.

I tried the Rome I demo briefly a month ago but the graphics didn't grab me after seeing the Rome II videos, so hopefully this will be a better initial impression.
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

mikeck

Quote from: Dolan50 on May 03, 2014, 05:53:55 PM
Just got Rome II today. My brother in law had a disk copy and said he didn't like it and asked if I'd be interested in it, so I took it off his hands.

Have a little bourbon buzz on today, so I think I will wait till tomorrow to give this game a good looking over.

I've watched quite a few videos of this game over the last few months and it looks interesting and the people here that play some of the other games I like give this game a thumbs up, so I think this may be  a game that grabs my interest also.

I tried the Rome I demo briefly a month ago but the graphics didn't grab me after seeing the Rome II videos, so hopefully this will be a better initial impression.

It's a good game for what it is. As with any total war game, it's not grog material but with some Mods....it's a great game. Frankly, even  vanilla it's good. The Steam workshop has a ton of mods
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson