Free-key Monday for Making History: The Great War

Started by MuzzyDev, June 02, 2014, 12:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MuzzyDev

Just because everyone needs something to smile about on Monday, here are a couple free Steam keys for the game!

5HQRL-3NQN3-QCD99
TRBY6-R8ZL6-BCKHP

Enjoy!  Please post here when you register to save someone some disappointment.

Chris--
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

bbmike

Already pre-ordered but it's cool that you are doing this. :)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Kushan

And I'm not near my computer to register, really cool your doing this.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

KyzBP

Quote from: MuzzyDev on June 02, 2014, 12:56:10 PM
Just because everyone needs something to smile about on Monday, here are a couple free Steam keys for the game!

5HQRL-3NQN3-QCD99
TRBY6-R8ZL6-BCKHP

Enjoy!  Please post here when you register to save someone some disappointment.

Chris--

Thanks Muzzy.  I took advantage of the top one.

Gusington

Thanks so much, Muzzy. I would chomp at the bit for the second one but being a mod here I must pass it along to whoever comes next. Unless I lock the thread....I kid!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Shelldrake

I grabbed the second key. Thanks Muzzy! I am interested in seeing how Making History compares with Commander.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Damned need for old men to nap in the mid-day!!!  >:(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

MuzzyDev

Missed it last time?  Well, guess what?  IT'S BACK!  Another Free-key Monday!

K8KPH-78F2C-PPT9P
5AIVM-3VNB5-XD285

Remember to post when you take one!

Enjoy!

Chris--
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

FlickJax


Blucher

I grabbed the top key Thank you Muzzy! I'm looking forward to giving this a go.

Cougar_DK

-Men do not quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MuzzyDev on June 09, 2014, 11:15:27 AMMissed it last time?  Well, guess what?  IT'S BACK!  Another Free-key Monday!

you guys are awesome :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers