Free-key Monday for Making History: The Great War

Started by MuzzyDev, June 02, 2014, 12:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ian C

#30
Quote from: Gusington on June 16, 2014, 09:10:30 PM
Anyone play as the British Empire?

Currently yes. I made a quick video of the various screens and features:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex-By1Ixpj4

Best viewed on highest setting (720) for legibility. It moves fast so pause to catch all the new features and read the screens.


Gusington

Cool thanks Ian. Now not only do I have to make time to play games but also to research them :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MuzzyDev

You thought I forgot, didn't you?

7IJ2B-VRHJG-B4Q42
INPCA-NZCT9-7RPM9

I also just wrote and uploaded a unit guide to the Steam page detailing all the specs of each unit so you know what to build and when.  Group composition will really matter in TGW.  Engineers add to defense, are helpful for crossing rivers and can blow shi...stuff up (attack defensive infrastructure).  Mountain Infantry get insane bonuses; at level III it's + 6 in mountains.  Artillery can bombard from adjacent regions but takes a turn to set up and take down.

Anyone playing?  Let us know what you think.

Chris--

Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

MuzzyDev

Quote from: Ian C on June 18, 2014, 04:16:31 PM
Quote from: Gusington on June 16, 2014, 09:10:30 PM
Anyone play as the British Empire?

Currently yes. I made a quick video of the various screens and features:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex-By1Ixpj4

Best viewed on highest setting (720) for legibility. It moves fast so pause to catch all the new features and read the screens.

This is really cool, Ian! 
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

weateallthepies

Excellent, random forum browse good luck!  :)

Thanks, I took the second one, I was trying to copy the first so not sure how that happened.

Many thanks for this, I've been looking for a WW1 game to try.

BanzaiCat

Thanks, MD! I grabbed the first one. I had to install Steam on my work laptop to get it since I doubted either of these would last until I got home at 9 tonight... whew. :)

Ian C


MuzzyDev

Hi everyone,

First my apologies for posting last week's keys in the wrong thread!  D'oh!

Here are 2 more for this free-key Monday:

A84W0-ZZ8LG-R6PVQ
H63PM-IZFHF-RY0TH

Enjoy!

BTW, Strategy Informer has been publishing a series of dev diaries I wrote.  The most recent one is on combat in the game:
http://www.strategyinformer.com/news/28645/making-history-the-great-war-developer-diary-focuses-on-combat

Chris--
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

Nefaro

At least I checked in closer than the last few times.  :))

JasonPratt

I'm not entirely sure the previous keys (from June 30) have been taken yet... will be testing this afternoon, if possible. :)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

tgb

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 07, 2014, 03:37:05 PM
I'm not entirely sure the previous keys (from June 30) have been taken yet... will be testing this afternoon, if possible. :)

They have - I tried them last week.

JasonPratt

Just checked, those two are gone as well. Ninja'd by godless Europeans who went home early from work no doubt. ;)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

MuzzyDev

Once more, Monday must be vanquished by FREE-KEYS!

NHKDZ-H0DWA-XADTG
W300D-LIN5X-G2GL8
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

Space6ghost

I pay full price for Paradox games, deal with it snowflakes.

GDS_Starfury

#44
first key here. many many thanks!!!   O0
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.