Free-key Monday for Making History: The Great War

Started by MuzzyDev, June 02, 2014, 12:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

fyi  hitting the print screen key doesnt take a screenshot.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


MuzzyDev

Quote from: OJsDad on September 02, 2014, 08:57:25 PM
Steam installed the latest version but I cannot get it to run. It always crashes after I click next on the country selection screen.  It seems to try and load the game, then nothing happens.  A crash file message has come up a couple of times, but the file disappears.

Anyone get this to work.

Check your drivers.
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

MuzzyDev

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 15, 2014, 10:02:47 PM
fyi  hitting the print screen key doesnt take a screenshot.

Steam automatically assigns a key for screenshots.  It's F12. 
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

GDS_Starfury

AH HA!!! 
I was glad to see there wasnt a hard stop after turn 425 also.
now I can git them durn 'Mericans!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


BanzaiCat

It took me forever to realize Steam has that built-in screenshot capability...

GDS_Starfury

was it to hard for them to just use the friking "print screen" key?   :idiot2:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


jomni

And it doesn't work sometimes. Have to do some workaround.

GDS_Starfury

if there was only a way to link it to the print screen key.   :buck2:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


jomni

There should be a setting in options. Let you know when I get home.

Nefaro

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on September 16, 2014, 08:57:12 PM
It took me forever to realize Steam has that built-in screenshot capability...

I first realized it when some game had an F12 hotkey which I was using.  >:(  Had to change it.

MuzzyDev

Looks like we still need to do a bit more work before official release of TGW.  The good news is MORE KEYS!!

CKCQX-4JQIN-G4BYR
8Y3GN-9L2YK-B26GP

Also, please come to our Facebook page and show that you like us, you really, really like us.  https://www.facebook.com/MakingHistoryTheGreatWar?ref=hl

Thanks!
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: MuzzyDev on September 29, 2014, 03:32:40 PM
Looks like we still need to do a bit more work before official release of TGW.  The good news is MORE KEYS!!

CKCQX-4JQIN-G4BYR
8Y3GN-9L2YK-B26GP

Also, please come to our Facebook page and show that you like us, you really, really like us.  https://www.facebook.com/MakingHistoryTheGreatWar?ref=hl

Thanks!

How much more work before official release?  What is new release date?

MuzzyDev

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on September 29, 2014, 07:23:19 PM
Quote from: MuzzyDev on September 29, 2014, 03:32:40 PM
Looks like we still need to do a bit more work before official release of TGW.  The good news is MORE KEYS!!

CKCQX-4JQIN-G4BYR
8Y3GN-9L2YK-B26GP

Also, please come to our Facebook page and show that you like us, you really, really like us.  https://www.facebook.com/MakingHistoryTheGreatWar?ref=hl

Thanks!

How much more work before official release?  What is new release date?

Like I said, we are very close.  But we deliberately refrained from setting a new date because we delayed after three dates were announced.  We are very focused on the AI right now.  It's doing some very cool things as we have brought all the systems online, but also some unpredictable things like too many rebellions.  It's just balancing, but it's painstaking work that is time consuming, and we still need to have an editor and a tutorial to finish!

So short answer, it's as soon as we can get it out with everything we promised.

Chris--
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

MuzzyDev

Two more keys!!

LWM62-5D5BV-TX540
59YFH-H68ZK-Z58QJ

Huge update last week, let us know what you think!
Also, for those of you who use Facebook, please head over to the TGW page and give us a Like!  We're trying to hit 1000 !
https://www.facebook.com/MakingHistoryTheGreatWar?ref=hl

Thanks!
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

Skoop

Got the first key, been waiting to get one of these for months.