You can call it FRIDAY another lonely day

Started by undercovergeek, July 11, 2014, 04:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek



Tis Friday after a long and shitty week, and im straight back out tomorrow for Farnborough Air Show

but tonight im going to try and squeeze in some Napoleon Total War because i feel like unleashing 1000s of musket wielding troops on Northern Europe thats why

Shelldrake

I expect to finish my latest game of Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes playing as the Dead. Very different experience from other factions and a great DLC.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

JudgeDredd

I LOVE that song!!

I reckon I'll be doing more Rome II
Possibly fire up a bit of Elite:Dangerous
Take Bioshock:Infinite out for a spin - try and get closer to the end
ArmA III needs a go too

Also as I've got over my "Singapore" block in F1 2013, I think I might practice the next race - Korea

I also want to do some more work on my 1/35 Challenger II which I haven't touched in months. IIRC the painting is done - I've just got to do weathering...always something I drag my feet with as I'm a HUGE novice at it still.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

tgb

It's going to be a legendary weekend for me, what with spending more time with the beta versions of Endless Legend and Legends of Eisenwald.  Ground Pounders is supposed to come out of early Access and be officially released today.  I haven't paid much attention to it over the last few months, so I'm curious to see how much the final version has improved.

Gusington

O so many good games. But my back log is deep.  Will finally restart a PBEM match with Shelldrake in the Commander - The Great War Verdun scenario. Will also fire up Sid Meier's Ace Patrol (WWI) and Over Flanders Fields. If I feel frisky I may start a game of Rise of Legends also.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Picked up Endless Space Gold for under $10.00 (on sale and minus 20% off coupon) on Gamersgate yesterday...looking forward to trying it out today and over the weekend.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Shelldrake

Quote from: Rayfer on July 11, 2014, 06:52:49 AM
Picked up Endless Space Gold for under $10.00 (on sale and minus 20% off coupon) on Gamersgate yesterday...looking forward to trying it out today and over the weekend.

Let us know what you think of it. I was thinking of doing the same before the weekend deal is over.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

PanzersEast

Doing some flights in FSX, then who knows what.......

Fallen Enchantress
FM 14
Xenonauts
ARMA II
Euro Truck II
EU IV
Crusader Kings
OOTP 15
Last Federation
Silent Hunter

and others I probably will not play.........

PE


Grim.Reaper

Don't have a lot of time for gaming, but a few I hope to get to....

- Sniper Elite 3
- Divinity: Original Sin


and I will most likely be picking up the Elite Dangerous game this weekend (don't yell at me) :)  Just have read to many good things and based on what the game was in my youth, I have a lot of hope for it. 

bbmike

Quote from: Shelldrake on July 11, 2014, 07:47:42 AM
Quote from: Rayfer on July 11, 2014, 06:52:49 AM
Picked up Endless Space Gold for under $10.00 (on sale and minus 20% off coupon) on Gamersgate yesterday...looking forward to trying it out today and over the weekend.

Let us know what you think of it. I was thinking of doing the same before the weekend deal is over.

Does that include Disharmony? If so that's a great price.

I've been wanting to try Making History: The Great War so I might play that. I also kind of want to play some more fantasy 4x but which one?? And I will continue my Civ4 WWI game.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Flying home on the red eye from California today....  :P

Not sure what gaming I'll do this weekend.... maybe I'll spend some more time building my new gaming table.

Quote from: mirth on July 11, 2014, 07:37:34 AM
Going old school this weekend. Board gaming with some buddies.

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/39066/supreme-commander

Tell us about the game and how it plays!

Rayfer

Quote from: bbmike on July 11, 2014, 08:28:40 AM
Quote from: Shelldrake on July 11, 2014, 07:47:42 AM
Quote from: Rayfer on July 11, 2014, 06:52:49 AM
Picked up Endless Space Gold for under $10.00 (on sale and minus 20% off coupon) on Gamersgate yesterday...looking forward to trying it out today and over the weekend.

Let us know what you think of it. I was thinking of doing the same before the weekend deal is over.

Does that include Disharmony? If so that's a great price.

I've been wanting to try Making History: The Great War so I might play that. I also kind of want to play some more fantasy 4x but which one?? And I will continue my Civ4 WWI game.

Yes, it includes Disharmony.  The sale price is $11.90...I got 20% off using a coupon they had emailed me a week or so ago so it came in under $10.00.

MengJiao

Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 11, 2014, 05:35:56 AM
I LOVE that song!!

I reckon I'll be doing more Rome II
Possibly fire up a bit of Elite:Dangerous
Take Bioshock:Infinite out for a spin - try and get closer to the end
ArmA III needs a go too


Similarly here with a bit of WitpAE PBEM and Iron and Oak Boardgaming.