What if I say I'm not like FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, April 03, 2015, 05:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bob48

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 05, 2015, 10:48:31 AM
Quote from: bob48 on April 05, 2015, 10:35:40 AM
Well, it was a great weekend, and there will be pictures as and when they get sorted. I'm still on a high here and still saying goodbye to folks making their way home.

Three Scottish friends friend's were drinking beer for breakfast, so that should make JD happy.

Huw was eating toothpaste and headache tablet sandwiches and Mr & Mrs panzerde were trying to escape to the airport before we could catch them.

It was a blast!
Keeping up appearances - good. Taking up the slack that I can't :-(

I'll be in Newcastle in July I think....doing the Coast and Castles ride - a 200 mile ride from Newcastle to Edinburgh. I did it last year with a couple of pals over 3 days - this time I'll be doing it myself in 2

Make sure that you let me know the date and where you will be starting from so that I can come and cheer you off.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

WOW! Two days? Hopefully they won't be burying you in Edinburgh.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: bob48 on April 05, 2015, 10:52:52 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 05, 2015, 10:48:31 AM
Quote from: bob48 on April 05, 2015, 10:35:40 AM
Well, it was a great weekend, and there will be pictures as and when they get sorted. I'm still on a high here and still saying goodbye to folks making their way home.

Three Scottish friends friend's were drinking beer for breakfast, so that should make JD happy.

Huw was eating toothpaste and headache tablet sandwiches and Mr & Mrs panzerde were trying to escape to the airport before we could catch them.

It was a blast!
Keeping up appearances - good. Taking up the slack that I can't :-(

I'll be in Newcastle in July I think....doing the Coast and Castles ride - a 200 mile ride from Newcastle to Edinburgh. I did it last year with a couple of pals over 3 days - this time I'll be doing it myself in 2

Make sure that you let me know the date and where you will be starting from so that I can come and cheer you off.

careful JD, his 'stache still operates for the Luftwaffe.  it could be a trap.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


JudgeDredd

I've just watched The Great Escape - I'll test him with "Good luck"  ;D

I'll let you know Bob. The plan is stay in Newcastle on Wednesday 22nd July, (probably at The Quayside Premier Inn), and start the ride on Thursday, stay overnight in Berwick Upon Tweed at the 100 mile mark and then do the next 100 miles to get to Edinburgh on the Friday.

I then need to get to Glasgow for Saturday to see my mum for her birthday.

I don't know what time I'll be getting to Newcastle though as I'm not leaving Colchester until about 16:00!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Staggerwing

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on April 05, 2015, 10:56:49 AM

careful JD, his 'stache still operates for the Luftwaffe.  it could be a trap.

The Luftwaffe is on our side now. You really should keep up with these things...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Huw the Poo

By the way, Panzerde and his wife are a lovely couple and it was a real pleasure to drink with them. :)  And they had no problems coping with the Geordie accent either - impressive given that most Brits can't manage that!

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on April 05, 2015, 10:42:34 AM
I beg...BEG!...for pictures of this kerfuffle.

And that wasn't aloe vera.

having never heard of it before joining these fair forums and having it explained to me by you guys, i can honestly say i beer snorted and nearly drowned when i saw last night my first Aveeno advert in the UK

bob48

Quote from: Huw the Poo on April 05, 2015, 12:43:10 PM
By the way, Panzerde and his wife are a lovely couple and it was a real pleasure to drink with them. :)  And they had no problems coping with the Geordie accent either - impressive given that most Brits can't manage that!

Lovely people - somewhere over the Atlantic on the way home now, had a great time with them.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

They will probably never be the same, as all who have been touched by Bawbstache.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Its quite possible that the 'stache may also cross the pond in the not too distant future.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Gusington

^Should only be treated by specialists.

Where across the pond Bawb?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Can't say more than that just now, but I'll make sure that you get to know in plenty of time so that you can evacuate the area  ;)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!