Multiplayer on 7 Days to Die

Started by Swatter, August 30, 2015, 02:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

-budd-

OJ, armor set[ except leg, cant make it]in chest, some 7.62 in chest for your AK and an engine for the auger. I finished the spike rows and also put down my spike course for healthy zombie running :) not all the way around yet. We still need to finish the path and need a lot of concrete to upgrade everything, i used what concrete i had to upgrade all the pillars i could but need more for the pillars and blocks above the pillars. I did get a chance to try out the spike course on a pack of dogs[they corner pretty good] it worked pretty well even without beer ;D We need to find a source of lead i used what little we had to make the 7.62 ammo, also i put together a lot of guns.

Jason come on over if you want we have extra schematics, a toolset for the forge, anvil, miners helmets and other goodies, Fly you know where everything is at help yourself.

OJ i left the opening by the ladder unspiked, we need to decide on exit/entrances.

night of day 54 when i logged off. O yea OJ all the spikes were blood free when i logged off so you should be able to see where they hit, i repaired all of them, everywhere.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

OJsDad

Bud, I figured you could take the AK since you like to run around outside on horde day. 

As for an entrance into the base, I was thinking about putting a building in the middle of the street out front then running a ramp to the window we've been going in and out of.  The building could then be used to store your mini and anyone else's.

JP, Fly, and anyone else, if you want a mini bike, let me know and I'll start to get them built.  I could really use animal fat for biofuel though. 

With the guns, mini bikes and auger, repair kits will be needed, so any glue/bones you have I'll put to good use.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Flywheel

Quote from: OJsDad on September 01, 2016, 05:43:10 AM
 
I could really use animal fat for biofuel though. 

I'll see if the local wildlife has any to spare.
I might have a bike later, but I am good for now.
But I will take a bunch of fire arrows if you could make some up.

Hold my beer and watch this!

Flywheel

#888
Jason: Can you get to the police station in the town? I have put supplies of rock. Iron and Goldenrod in a secure chest, (unlocked, of course.) in the far side room up the stairs. There is quite a lot of stuff in the chest so please help yourself to whatever you need. Be careful of the spikes in the doorway, slip past those cautiously, and be aware of the drop into the spike pit at the top of the stairs. walk across the wood frames.
Hold my beer and watch this!

-budd-

I'll probably do 4 short tunnels out, one on each side starting from the path inside the pillars. I made some pipe bombs also, got to be careful about digging holes with those. Probably should replace that ground from base to street with at least iron so no holes. We need lead so we can start churning  out buckshot and bullets, I'm going to go to the green zone and start a mine after the upgrading of the pillars and blocks is done. The building sounds good, just hack any spikes out that are in your way.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Flywheel

The tunnel from the sea is very useful and preserving me from those dogs :)
Hold my beer and watch this!

-budd-

Quote from: Flywheel on September 01, 2016, 09:01:09 AM
The tunnel from the sea is very useful and preserving me from those dogs :)

Base Nemo was going to be on the sea floor, but with alpha 15 close I'm holding off. I do want to work on the path down for a test case to see if it will work. After the high rise is secure I'll go back to working on it. So the entrance will be deeper, but I'll make another access hatch for your use.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Flywheel

It's all looking good there. I'm dismembering bodies to supply you with bones and fat - you're turning me into a very sick person ;)
Hold my beer and watch this!

OJsDad

You'll get more gas from wrenching on cars.  It's just that animal fat and bones are becoming more useful for us.  Also, animal fat can be turned into talon that is needed for flaming arrows!
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

Budd, at lunch time me and my little friend (MR Auger) along with 2000 gas went down to the mine.  I filled up on stone along with some iron, nitrates and coal.  I converted all of the coal and some of the nitrates to gunpowder.  The tunnel now extend to outside of Hub City.  Still pushing to your lake base to the NE.  I set the forge to make cement and load stone.  I also put 4000 stone in the cement mixer to make sand.  Plenty of stone still in the chest to make concrete with.  Shouldn't take long to finish the base.  As fast as the auger goes, I'll e into the green zone before too long. 

I also built a mini chassis.  I couldn't make a seat since we don't have any cotton.  However, I found 2 seeds in the chest and got them planted.  You find them behind the water tower on the roof.

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

Budd, one thing.  Last map we had a door that came out of the second floor stair landing on the roof of the entry way.  I think I'll put that door there again and then connect out to the gate house I plan on building on the road.  Also, the outside walkway, I was thinking that I'll replace the blocks with iron bars so we can look straight down and shoot.  Either way, the blocks need to be adjusted before they're upgraded. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

JasonPratt

I'm feeling pretty depressed today (for annual recurring reasons), so I may make a suicide run to the Hub City tower when I get home from work.  :buck2:

(I'll save the police station stash for when I feel less like axing zombies until they gib me, and more like doing something semi-useful, Fly.  O0 Besides which, by then I'll have forgotten your traps, and that'll be more fun.  :D )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

OJsDad

Quote from: JasonPratt on September 01, 2016, 02:54:12 PM
I'm feeling pretty depressed today (for annual recurring reasons), so I may make a suicide run to the Hub City tower when I get home from work.  :buck2:

(I'll save the police station stash for when I feel less like axing zombies until they gib me, and more like doing something semi-useful, Fly.  O0 Besides which, by then I'll have forgotten your traps, and that'll be more fun.  :D )

JP, the front of the apartment, first floor window on the far left there's a ladder up.  You may need to add a section to get up, so bring a couple of pieces.

All of the chests, forge, firepit, cement mixer are on the top floor.  As you go up the stairs an apartment on the left has a wooden door.  Just go in.  Plenty of food and water.  If you have any lead/brass bring it so we can make bullets.  Could use more coal also if you have it.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Flywheel

(I'll save the police station stash for when I feel less like axing zombies until they gib me, and more like doing something semi-useful, Fly.  O0 Besides which, by then I'll have forgotten your traps, and that'll be more fun.  :D )

OK, but let me know if it's a problem because I'll be going back to the station in a day or two.
Hold my beer and watch this!

-budd-

Quote from: OJsDad on September 01, 2016, 02:52:43 PM
Budd, one thing.  Last map we had a door that came out of the second floor stair landing on the roof of the entry way.  I think I'll put that door there again and then connect out to the gate house I plan on building on the road.  Also, the outside walkway, I was thinking that I'll replace the blocks with iron bars so we can look straight down and shoot.  Either way, the blocks need to be adjusted before they're upgraded.

OJ knock yourself out, build as you want. The bars will hold to 3 out.

Someone get JP some armor and a blunt weapon for some wholesale zombie therapy :knuppel2:
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.