Main Menu

Diablo 3

Started by Bison, May 15, 2012, 01:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

^Real easy target for wrist jokes.

Seriously there really isn't a ton of clicking.  I cannot carry on the conversation without making a Gus masterbates too much joke.

Bison

By the way Gus, I'm still waiting on you to send the friend request.  It's the first step to multiplayer gaming fun.

Gusington

^I know, I know...what's your handle number again? PM me if you don't want to post it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Just wash your hands before you type my name.  The thought of what you just did before typing my name makes me sick.  Also if you laid off laying yourself for a few days your wrist might feel better.

Gusington

I can't help it The Wife has been away. Not that it would really matter.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

I would recommend anyone wanting to friend someone does it through PM.  You never know who is lurking in the shadows here. 

Gusington

Like me, for example.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Post-masterbation?  That's a tough call, but I'm sure there are worse horrors out there.

Gusington

Me doing that is the least of the world's worries.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

I'm just trying to help you fix your wrist so you can spend more time on Diablo 3. 

Gusington

I'll get an ace bandage and some callous remover and it will be a whole new world.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Did I already mention I found some legendary gear?  Diablo doesn't get any better then killing a monster and seeing a legendary piece of loot lying on the ground.

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on May 22, 2012, 02:34:55 PM
I have found that I can only really play for about an hour a time and then my wrist starts to get sore. Shows how long it has been since the last Diablo. I was 25 when that came out and could have played for hours. Not so much now.

Put on your Geekwristbands, dose up on prescription meds, and shred that mofo further!  ;D

Bison says the legendaries are worth it!  Everyone's doin' it man!

LongBlade

Quote from: Bison on May 22, 2012, 02:49:37 PM
I would recommend anyone wanting to friend someone does it through PM.  You never know who is lurking in the shadows here.

I wish we had enough lurkers to worry about, but we don't (yet).

Still, it never hurts.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Bison on May 22, 2012, 02:28:44 PM
Yeah.  Only with better graphics and without someone whinging "Valkyrie is about to die!  Valkyrie needs food badly!" all the time.

BISON SHOT THE FOOD!
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert