Main Menu

Here Comes the Weekend

Started by tgb, December 03, 2015, 11:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tgb

Here it comes

Wars of Napoleon and the Victory and Glory Beta should keep me pretty busy. 

Kushan

Finished the main quest in Fallout 4 tonight. With my RPG itch sated for the moment, I think this weekend will consist of a mix of Flashpoint Campaigns Germany Reforged, CMANO, and Elite, with maybe some Diablo 3 or Cities: Skylines thrown in.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

JudgeDredd

#2
^ Really? Good going. How many hours have you logged then?

I've logged about 20, but I'm doing a lot of wandering and finding little settlements and places. No idea how far in I am but I'm level 12 I believe.

I reckon I'll probably be playing Fallout 4, Just Cause 3 - just because, maybe some Command Ops St Vith as I've already started it and very possible some DCS Barbarossa. Hardly touched that last one - waiting for *something* - the physical manual I think.

As always, too many games and I don't seem to want to stem the flow by stopping buying  :idiot2:

It's telling the number of games I have that the super fantastic The Witcher III and Far Cry 4 have slipped from my play schedule. Both are fantastic games and ones I do not want to forsake!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Huw the Poo

I've got myself in with a lovely community in Wurm Online so I will surely be tending the farms like a good peasant this weekend. :)

Still learning how to play Armello which Jason forced me to buy.  I'm liking the look of this one and hope to get my first couple of real games in.

Some Shadow of Mordor if there's time.

Oh and on a whim I picked up Crashed Lander while it was on sale for a silly price.  Looks like it could be a fun little timewaster.

undercovergeek

After my 4th 'I'll just have half an hour on this' until 2 in the morning on bfbc2 I need to readjust when I play the game - having a blast, and playing it without my stat obsessed ex colleague means I can just play without getting caught up in kill ratios and the race to level up

I have started the mordheim tutorials so there will be some of that as the merry band of 'the grogs' enters the city of the damned

And I'll be colonising Australia in the pbem with kyzbp

And for some reason despite not playing for a while and been happy where I am I feel the urge to get back to the original beta testing planet system in elite - azerban(?) and see what's changed, whilst dealing in a few slaves on the way

spelk

I'm all over the shop, but I want to get some time in on DC:Barbarossa, and the new Conflicts Series Operation Sea Lion on Android.

In between bouts of Rainbox Six: Siege, and maybe some Star Wars: Battlefront.

Jarhead0331

I would imagine Elite: Dangerous Horizons, Just Cause 3 and maybe some testing of DCS 2.0 with the Nevada terrain set. If I had balls, i would also load up Falcon BMS 4.33 and really start to learn this thing.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Shelldrake

This is the first weekend in a while that I haven't had to travel or work so I will be trying to finish my AoW3 Halfings campaign.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

smittyohio

I've got to prep for a class I'm teaching (term used very loosely) next week at work, but I want to continue my campaign in Hell, and maybe get some more Command Ops 2 learning in.   Luckily there are some small scenarios in some of the modules.

Gusington

More Assassin's Creed Syndicate, maybe some Verdun and commencing loin moistening for the release of the Charlemagne DLC for Attila TW :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I have some Fleet Commander Nimitz to play through, for my AAR...it's been a crazy week and other things have been distracting me game-wise.

I did sneak in some purchases on GOG and will probably continue playing Unepic which has been surprisingly fun, and want to also do some Pool of Radiance to continue that AAR too. Might try Divine Divinity, which came for free from the sale, too.

MengJiao

Quote from: Kushan on December 04, 2015, 01:48:17 AM
Finished the main quest in Fallout 4 tonight. With my RPG itch sated for the moment, I think this weekend will consist of a mix of Flashpoint Campaigns Germany Reforged, CMANO, and Elite, with maybe some Diablo 3 or Cities: Skylines thrown in.

Possibly some CMANO.  Definitely some Armored Warfare.  I find the PvP fascinating and I am SO BAD AT IT.  In one game I was the top vehicle in terms of levels (a 4, and a BMD-1).  After that experience (we won), it was politely suggested that maybe I should stick to tier 3 vehicles for a while.  A reasonable suggestion really, all-in all.

PanzersEast

There will be much pain to dish out this weekend.  Staring with Rule the Waves as I control the sea lanes of the world.  Then a little X-Com The Long War Mod and maybe some GAL CIV III or COE4.


I did pick up some DLC for EUIV and CK2, however will finish my others before I jump back in.



PE

bboyer66

Try out the new AGEOD Wars of Napoleon, play some Fallout 4, and continue on with Sheffield United in FM 2016.


JasonPratt

Hopefully I shall continue bravely running away in my Barbarossa Battle with Bart.  :D

I might start up an DAR (for those times between game turns during the week) of Campaigns on the Danube... if so, I've already thought of the thread name, "Drago(o)ns in the Fog". I would be fairly interested in doing an mp game of that for the DAR, too.

Depending on how far we've caught up on the show-watching schedule with Dad, I may jump into the Saturday night Warlock mp Grogbattle which MetalDog tried to start last week.

Still probably 25% of a game to go on Far Cry 4.

I wouldn't mind looking into Thea: The Awakening, but seeing as how patches are coming out almost every day I might also wait a while.

Picked up Ryse: Son of Rome stupidly cheap during the Thanksgiving sale; I've heard it's a fun little cinematic fluff, so I may start it this weekend. Or I may finally start my chewing through (reportedly much superior to the original) AssCreed 2.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!