Turn-Based Elite

Started by gameleaper, May 08, 2017, 01:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

It may be a new GH record.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

I'd like to thank my mom and dad....
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

SirAndrewD

Quote from: jomni on May 08, 2017, 06:51:59 PM
This thread is really popular.

All the cool kids are here.  When I was a kid Nancy Reagan warned me this was when drugs might get involved.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Toonces

Quote from: SirAndrewD on May 08, 2017, 06:44:12 PM
Quote from: sandman2575 on May 08, 2017, 06:30:12 PM
Quote from: SirAndrewD on May 08, 2017, 03:11:53 PM
If I had my own subforum I'd fill it with with loose women and scotch whiskey.

What kind of scotch? (...seeing as how you already answered the 'what kind of women?' part 😎 )

My preference is Glenlivet 15-18, but the Balvenie will do.  McAllen is also acceptable. 

Of course only single malts, no blended.  We're not barbarians here.

Well, we all don't wear Rolex's here, SIR AndrewD. 

So, perhaps a thread extolling the virtues of the sub-$30 1.5L scotch is in order?

And for that matter, I propose that it be a scotch, loose women, and watch sub-forum.   \m/

Heck, I might even get promoted to moderator of that forum.   ::)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

sandman2575

My preference is Glenlivet 15-18

...meh

but the Balvenie will do.  McAllen is also acceptable. 

here, i'm entirely with you. Big fan of The Balvenie.

Of course only single malts, no blended.  We're not barbarians here.

Indeed. This goes without saying.

EDIT: these posts, *totally on topic*
EDIT2: i don't wear a Rolex, for the record. Couldn't afford all the single-malt otherwise  O0

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Toonces on May 08, 2017, 07:42:44 PM

Well, we all don't wear Rolex's here, SIR AndrewD. 

So, perhaps a thread extolling the virtues of the sub-$30 1.5L scotch is in order?

And for that matter, I propose that it be a scotch, loose women, and watch sub-forum.   \m/

Heck, I might even get promoted to moderator of that forum.   ::)

Pshaw!  If you're going to drink scotch you should feel beggared afterwards!

Sub $30 1.5?   I'm not sure you'd actually want to try that.  Best wash it down with Pepto and snack on tums.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

gameleaper

My God you guys threw a party in my honour, I don't even get birthday parties anymore :(

MikeGER

Quote from: bob48 on May 08, 2017, 04:14:08 PM
Yes, but would you mind taking your hands out of them first?

..another pint of absinth, 'geek old chum?

absinth you said 

Yourstruly doing the ritual  O0

...found out that the Absinthe i used is already a sweet enuf mixture, i also have the pure classic strong 73%er from Tabu which really needs processing/thinning before to enjoy it   :bd:

where is the hard liquor sub forum ? :dreamer:

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 08, 2017, 03:24:10 PM
...I will not post a mea culpa...

bob and geek - get a room please  :hide:
Alba gu' brath

SirAndrewD

Quote from: gameleaper on May 09, 2017, 06:27:31 AM
My God you guys threw a party in my honour, I don't even get birthday parties anymore :(

Only an amateur needs an excuse to drink!

Steelgrave

Gawd almighty, how did I miss this thread??? I've spend the last few minutes catching up and trying to keep coffee from dribbling on my shirt from laughter! Some of you should flag this shit for me so I don't miss it. I mean, besides Mirth, who has time to read everything?

Especially the front page.

bbmike

Oooh, we might hit that 7th page yet!!!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

I'm waiting for JH to call us all sluts again.

bbmike

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak