Main Menu

Learning to FRIDAY

Started by mirth, August 04, 2017, 03:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sir Slash

Happy Anniversary acctingman. Do what I do if you screw-up your anniversary day, tell her forgiving you is cheaper than divorcing you. And.... it doesn't always work--- just so you know.

Quiet day today so it'll be DC: Case Blue followed my mass confusion the rest of the weekend so.... there's today. Have a good one Grogs.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

acctingman


CJReich46

Well for me, I have the "joy" of working in retail  :uglystupid2:  :buck2: so I get to work this weekend (just a simple 8-1) I like it because A) I get to sleep in a bit, get coffee and go to work. It's BTS (Back To School) so the insanity is in full swing for us but it's just a few weeks and we're nearing the end.

Gaming wise I don't know, I have been playing Polaris Sector more lately.

Stellaris is possible I might get Utopia because of the upcoming  Synthetic Dawn - the idea of machine empires intrigues me.




" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Kushan

With three quarters of British Columbia on fire, air quality here in WA is at "don't go outside unless you really have to levels". Needless to say I'll be staying in. I plan on seeing how well the new PC handles Elite and Prepar3D. Should be ok since most of the specs are the same as my old one, but the video card is a huge upgrade over the old one. CMANO and Cities: Skylines are probable as well.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

acctingman

Quote from: Kushan on August 04, 2017, 08:06:53 PM
With three quarters of British Columbia on fire, air quality here in WA is at "don't go outside unless you really have to levels". Needless to say I'll be staying in. I plan on seeing how well the new PC handles Elite and Prepar3D. Should be ok since most of the specs are the same as my old one, but the video card is a huge upgrade over the old one. CMANO and Cities: Skylines are probable as well.

Hey Kushan....fellow Seattlite here. I feel I need to wear a mask when I go outside! At least it's kept the temps down some.

Kushan

Quote from: acctingman on August 04, 2017, 09:19:04 PM
Quote from: Kushan on August 04, 2017, 08:06:53 PM
With three quarters of British Columbia on fire, air quality here in WA is at "don't go outside unless you really have to levels". Needless to say I'll be staying in. I plan on seeing how well the new PC handles Elite and Prepar3D. Should be ok since most of the specs are the same as my old one, but the video card is a huge upgrade over the old one. CMANO and Cities: Skylines are probable as well.

Hey Kushan....fellow Seattlite here. I feel I need to wear a mask when I go outside! At least it's kept the temps down some.

True, low 90s is better then the 100+ that was originally forecasted.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Silent Disapproval Robot

Vancouver looks more like Beijing at the moment.  Can't see more than half a klick due to the haze.  It's a long weekend here so the city usually empties out a bit.   Can't go up past Whistler or east into the interior because of all the fires and evacuations so the border and the ferry terminals are parking lots. 

Guess I'll stay at home, drink, and paint some minis!


acctingman


MetalDog

Quote from: acctingman on August 04, 2017, 10:26:34 PM
Quote from: Kushan on August 04, 2017, 10:13:29 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on August 04, 2017, 10:12:36 PM
GO SEAHAWKS!!

We can't be friends anymore.

Please tell me you're not a Rams or 49'ners fan???  :idiot2: :knuppel2:


Nah.  He's a Packers fan.  I was just trying to get a rise out of him.  I hate the Seahawks almost as much as he does.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

acctingman

Quote from: MetalDog on August 04, 2017, 11:02:38 PM
Quote from: acctingman on August 04, 2017, 10:26:34 PM
Quote from: Kushan on August 04, 2017, 10:13:29 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on August 04, 2017, 10:12:36 PM
GO SEAHAWKS!!

We can't be friends anymore.

Please tell me you're not a Rams or 49'ners fan???  :idiot2: :knuppel2:


Nah.  He's a Packers fan.  I was just trying to get a rise out of him.  I hate the Seahawks almost as much as he does.

HATERS!!!!!!!  :knuppel2: :tickedoff:

Martok

It's busy at the hotel, so the supervisor (me) gets to work the whole weekend (just finished my shift about 45 minutes ago).  :-\


Time allowing, I'll be playing Stellaris and possibly Medieval Total War/Viking Invasion (XL Mod - Byzantine Empire). 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

MetalDog

Quote from: acctingman on August 04, 2017, 11:55:31 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on August 04, 2017, 11:02:38 PM
Quote from: acctingman on August 04, 2017, 10:26:34 PM
Quote from: Kushan on August 04, 2017, 10:13:29 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on August 04, 2017, 10:12:36 PM
GO SEAHAWKS!!

We can't be friends anymore.

Please tell me you're not a Rams or 49'ners fan???  :idiot2: :knuppel2:


Nah.  He's a Packers fan.  I was just trying to get a rise out of him.  I hate the Seahawks almost as much as he does.

HATERS!!!!!!!  :knuppel2: :tickedoff:


Quit employing Pete Carroll and I will relent (a smidge).
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob