Israel responds to mortar fire from Syria

Started by TheCommandTent, November 11, 2012, 05:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

and all y'all keep your damn heads down!

Shlomz - Tpek - Barth - anyone else over there that hasn't called in yet
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Quote from: 0kult13 on November 15, 2012, 01:55:18 PM
Quote from: Bison on November 15, 2012, 07:34:19 AM
Aw Okult's anti-semitism came out to play today.  How cute!
I'm not anti semetic, I'm anti religion.  However I did say nothing anti semetic I was aware off. Just say Hamas tactics were pants. What strange thing to say bison.

I'm anti-maroon and often wonder about the price of tea in China.  Stay classy pal.

TheCommandTent

You guys over there have my prayers.  Hope you have safe places to take shelter if need be.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Mr. Bigglesworth

A few days ago I was thinking of the fabled Walls of Jericho. So I went to wiki to look up that ancient first city, the birthplace of civilization. To my horror it is now part of the Palestinian land! How the hell did that happen? It belongs in Israel. If any shells come from that area I hope Israel takes it back. I don't care that that is a fairly inflammatory statement.



"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Staggerwing

#65
Another set of wishes for safety to you guys in Israel.

Quote from: Centurion40 on November 15, 2012, 01:57:38 PM
Pants?  That one's new to me.  I'm assuming that it mean ineffective, correct?

IIRC we already had this discussion with Geek, Bob, and Co.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

Quote from: Tpek on November 15, 2012, 03:55:28 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on November 15, 2012, 03:08:31 PM
Quote from: Martok on November 15, 2012, 02:17:52 PM
...
Quote from: Centurion40 on November 15, 2012, 01:37:34 PM
Quote from: Smuckatelli on November 15, 2012, 09:48:35 AM
Quote from: Tpek on November 15, 2012, 09:07:30 AM
We're certainly having fun here.

Prayers for you and your people Tpek.

+2
+3 

Stay safe, Tpek.

+4
Yes stay safe Tpek.

I'm staying about 5 km from here:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4306201,00.html

Gald to be going home on Sat.  :o

What are you doing there?

@All Thanks!

I'm visiting the Weizmann Institute of Science. We are collaborating on upgrading part of the ATLAS experiment.

Going site seeing today.... up north.....

Tpek

#67
Quote from: Barthheart on November 16, 2012, 12:25:45 AM
Quote from: Tpek on November 15, 2012, 03:55:28 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on November 15, 2012, 03:08:31 PM
Quote from: Martok on November 15, 2012, 02:17:52 PM
...
Quote from: Centurion40 on November 15, 2012, 01:37:34 PM
Quote from: Smuckatelli on November 15, 2012, 09:48:35 AM
Quote from: Tpek on November 15, 2012, 09:07:30 AM
We're certainly having fun here.

Prayers for you and your people Tpek.

+2
+3 

Stay safe, Tpek.

+4
Yes stay safe Tpek.

I'm staying about 5 km from here:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4306201,00.html

Gald to be going home on Sat.  :o

What are you doing there?

@All Thanks!

I'm visiting the Weizmann Institute of Science. We are collaborating on upgrading part of the ATLAS experiment.

Going site seeing today.... up north.....

Enjoy!

EDIT: Fixed a misplacing of text. :P

I'm starting to hear the rocket alarms in my city.
Luckily I got my tablet to keep me busy when I'm in the safe room.


LongBlade

Quote from: Tpek on November 16, 2012, 05:25:52 AM
I'm starting to hear the rocket alarms in my city.
Luckily I got my tablet to keep me busy when I'm in the safe room.

Any gaming or just reading?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

Quote from: Barthheart on November 16, 2012, 12:25:45 AM
Quote from: Tpek on November 15, 2012, 03:55:28 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on November 15, 2012, 03:08:31 PM
Quote from: Martok on November 15, 2012, 02:17:52 PM
...
Quote from: Centurion40 on November 15, 2012, 01:37:34 PM
Quote from: Smuckatelli on November 15, 2012, 09:48:35 AM
Quote from: Tpek on November 15, 2012, 09:07:30 AM
We're certainly having fun here.

Prayers for you and your people Tpek.

+2
+3 

Stay safe, Tpek.

+4
Yes stay safe Tpek.

I'm staying about 5 km from here:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4306201,00.html

Gald to be going home on Sat.  :o

What are you doing there?

@All Thanks!

I'm visiting the Weizmann Institute of Science. We are collaborating on upgrading part of the ATLAS experiment.

Going site seeing today.... up north.....

Hopefully your sights don't include any exploding rockets.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Tpek

^No. But people from my city have been hearing the explosions from T.A :P

0kult13

Is a gound invasion underway... seeing some intresting tweets ?

GDS_Starfury

QuoteI'm starting to hear the rocket alarms in my city.
Luckily I got my tablet to keep me busy when I'm in the safe room.


perhaps you should be playing some Missile Command or Defcon.

be safe guys!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Tpek

Quote from: Centurion40 on November 16, 2012, 03:53:13 PM
Missile Command!!  Pew-pew-pew!!



With these graphics and gameplay... I'd rather try my luck with real ones :P