Israel responds to mortar fire from Syria

Started by TheCommandTent, November 11, 2012, 05:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tpek


Smuckatelli


Tpek

oooo....
First rockets/missiles on Tel-Aviv since the Gulf War.

And here I thought I wouldn't need to shelter in bunkers anymore... :P

GDS_Starfury

are the majority of Iron Dome systems on the border?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Tpek

Mostly near the cities in the south.

Still, even with it, if they fire enough they will hit enough. :(

Passive defense is always the shittiest kind.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

0kult13

Quote from: Bison on November 15, 2012, 07:34:19 AM
Aw Okult's anti-semitism came out to play today.  How cute!
I'm not anti semetic, I'm anti religion.  However I did say nothing anti semetic I was aware off. Just say Hamas tactics were pants. What strange thing to say bison.

Centurion40

Pants?  That one's new to me.  I'm assuming that it mean ineffective, correct?
Any time is a good time for pie.

Martok

Quote from: 0kult13 on November 15, 2012, 04:54:30 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-20336811

"Three people have been killed as rockets fired from Gaza struck southern Israel, amid escalating violence."

its like a big game of chess. Really i dont understand the hamas approach, rockets, suicide bombers such a pants strategy. They need to be hitting infrastructure the railways,coms networks, pipelines, bridges stuff that affects money low hanging fruit with little risk. Its like every modern terrorist outfit learned nothing from the french resistance of ww2. Still im sure some big international bankers will be making a profit somehow from the whole affair playing all the factions.
Actually, I've been wondering about this as well. 

What purpose does it serve to randomly throw up rockets?  All you're doing is poking the badger -- a really nasty badger with ten legs and venomous claws. 





Quote from: Centurion40 on November 15, 2012, 01:37:34 PM
Quote from: Smuckatelli on November 15, 2012, 09:48:35 AM
Quote from: Tpek on November 15, 2012, 09:07:30 AM
We're certainly having fun here.

Prayers for you and your people Tpek.

+2
+3 

Stay safe, Tpek. 


"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Barthheart


Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Barthheart

Quote from: Centurion40 on November 15, 2012, 03:25:48 PM
Keep yer head down Barth.

Don't you know it. Should be interesting sleeping tonight with all the IAF planes roaring around..... :P

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.


MikeGER

Quote from: LongBlade on November 15, 2012, 03:50:24 PM
Quote from: Centurion40 on November 15, 2012, 03:25:48 PM
Keep yer head down Barth.

Tpek, Barth - all you guys. Stay safe.
and Shlomz :)
+1

...and  push them into the sea  when rolling in