Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat


MetalDog

Nm.  Just PM'd you to make sure you were in.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

OK, I'mma start up Warlock now and wait for y'all.

MetalDog

That went much better than I expected.  It still looks grim, but not as bad, yet, as I had forseen.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

No, f&ck this game in its coal black arsehole.  :D

Can we start over? LOL

Actually as much as I like this game, this is pretty fun because I usually beat the AI into the ground. Humans are obviously much more challenging, but the AI is finding ways to kick you when you're down too. I have zero chance of winning, sort of like the Texans or Vikings going to the Super Bowl this year. I guess miracles can still happen, but dammit I'm going to try to enjoy the ride while it lasts.


bob48

I, for one, stuck as I am on my desert island hell-hole, welcome our new blue masters...............
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 30, 2014, 10:09:47 AMI have zero chance of winning

just b/c you can't win doesn't mean you can't influence who does win
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

Quote from: bob48 on November 30, 2014, 10:33:38 AM
I, for one, stuck as I am on my desert island hell-hole, welcome our new blue masters...............

Hey! Start worshiping my Red Devils soon you green limey you......

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 30, 2014, 11:09:27 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 30, 2014, 10:09:47 AMI have zero chance of winning

just b/c you can't win doesn't mean you can't influence who does win

Yes, true. This much is certainly clear.  >:D

bob48

Quote from: Barthheart on November 30, 2014, 12:40:42 PM
Quote from: bob48 on November 30, 2014, 10:33:38 AM
I, for one, stuck as I am on my desert island hell-hole, welcome our new blue masters...............

Hey! Start worshiping my Red Devils soon you green limey you......

All hail, oh red mustachioed one.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

Sorry guys, but I won't be making the multiplayer game Sunday.

I have a company Christmas party at a hotel in town and the wife and I decided to go ahead and get a room so we don't have to have the long drive home late at night. Company discounts are nice sometimes. Anyway, since we're staying over we probably won't be leaving the hotel until late morning so yeah, not going to make it unfortunately. :(

Sorry about that.

Barthheart

No worries B_C. I might be unavailable from Dec. 13 to Jan. 18.... so there's that....  :P

Tuna