If not Friday, then when?!

Started by MetalDog, May 31, 2013, 05:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I think you are confusing me with Windy.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

How silly of me.  Thanks for pointing that out.  How was War and Peace?  Did it end well?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

vyshka

I played Wargame: Airland Battle on Saturday, but spent most of my playing time this weekend playing Distant Worlds. Wargame should have a good run at some Game of the Year awards.

JudgeDredd

Well - I got
Some rFactor2 in (not a lot)
Lots of Distant Worlds

And that was it really. Friday night I spent - erm, drinking and Saturday rugby was on and I decided to spend most of it erm...drinking - which doesn't really leave you in a position to want to play games.

Sunday I was busy (not drinking!)

So all my own fault.
Alba gu' brath

Anguille

I ended up playing many hours of Haegemonia: Legions of Iron (defeated the Kariaks and finished the Episode 3)...and almost finished a campaign of Master of Orion with the Klackons (so much better than the humans i usually use).

and about 5 minutes of 3 Kingdoms: Fate of the dragon and Master of Orion 2 each.

Huw the Poo

Hmmm...I bought Haegemonia from GoG but didn't really give it a chance.  I might have to take a look.

Kushan

Spent most of my free time playing Distant Worlds or watching DW Let's Plays on YouTube. Played some Kerbal Space Program Saturday. Think I've come to the conclusion this game just isn't for me. I really like the concept, but even when I have a YouTube tutorial about how to get a basic rocket into orbit on one monitor and the game on the other, I still have my rockets tumble out of the air. Which is fun for awhile but I would really like to do more then get to a couple thousand feet then crash.

Downloaded the Combat Mission Fortress Italy Demo last night, but haven't installed it yet.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Martok

Spent the lion's share of my weekend playing Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes and beta-testing a game.  Also spent some time on Birth of the Federation and Shogun 2

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

SgtRock

Expeditions: Conquistador - What's the word on this one? I'm thinking of getting this during the Steam Sale at $9.99.

mirth

I did a sub for Star Wars The Old Republic last weekend (not something I would normally do). What a nightmare! The installer is crap. Trying to connect to the game servers seems to take forever. It's been a fight just to get a character generated. I've yet to play a single minute of the game. Needless to say, I don't anticipate giving them anymore of my $$.  >:(

Meanwhile, I'm continuing my replay of Jade Empire. A game from the days when Bioware could make decent games. Before the dark times, before EA.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Silent Disapproval Robot