Latest Addition

Started by bob48, September 16, 2013, 01:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Bison

What do you get sold to you by a Russian from the back of the van in the Home Depot parking lot?  You get a devil cat is what you get.

This is Lu.  She has a serious attitude problem.

MetalDog

Quote from: MikeGER on September 23, 2013, 01:00:28 AM
Love Great Danmes.  Never owned one, but, the two on my route are awesome!  ;)

I see what you did there :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

Quote from: Bison on September 24, 2013, 09:40:51 PM
What do you get sold to you by a Russian from the back of the van in the Home Depot parking lot?  You get a devil cat is what you get.

This is Lu.  She has a serious attitude problem.

Dude, cat's don't have attitude problems, they have staff who don't know their place.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

bob48

Just to test your resolve a little more, Stagger......
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

That's just downright mean.  :(

^My resolve...

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

Bison

I'd take another photo but I'm not crawling under the bed to get a shot of the lazy bastard getting in it's sleep before it's nightly exercise routine.

Barthheart

Staggerwing

^That's shootin' some dirty, dirty pool right there.  >:(

'Scuse me, gotta go- got sumpin' in my eye...

Bison

Just go pick out your new house master.  You'll be happy you've made the decsion.  Pets are one of the joys of life.   Even rude, disrespectful, demon spawn Siamese.

Barthheart

Quote from: Bison on September 26, 2013, 11:39:32 AM
....Even rude, disrespectful, demon spawn Siamese.

Isn't that every Siamese cat? When I was a kid, a buddy of mine had a Siamese that would jump up on the door frame every time the door bell rang. Then jump on yer head with claws out as you came through the door.  >:(  After first few times you learned to open the door without stepping through so the spawn hit the floor and not your scalp!

bob48

Quote from: Staggerwing on September 26, 2013, 11:35:43 AM
^That's shootin' some dirty, dirty pool right there.  >:(

'Scuse me, gotta go- got sumpin' in my eye...
s'funny Stagger, me and the missus just watched it and we also found we had 'sumpin' in our eye'........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Bison

Siamese are good cats but they are very talkative especially when they want something and yes they can also be unholy terrors.

Bison

I don't know what the hell happened today.  We left the house to go walk around a little festival.  Next thing I know we are talking to a dog rescue group and we ended up leaving with this guy.

We named him Coal who is an 11 week old black lab.