Hunting - Crossbows

Started by Windigo, October 24, 2013, 09:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

just buy whatever it is that Daryl's using.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 27, 2013, 08:42:09 PM
just buy whatever it is that Daryl's using.

that would go over well in the local hunting shop.... what little outdoorsman cred I have left would be shot to hell
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Windigo on October 27, 2013, 08:31:45 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 27, 2013, 08:28:36 PM
Anyone who truly thinks Americans are roaming around the forest hunting with "MGs" has his head up his ass.

I was wondering when someone would 'correct' the oft held and fallacious view that euros have of American hunters.

Glad you made it....

By the way... hows the sweetest little baby girl in the world?

She's beautiful...just simply beautiful.  Thanks for asking!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Windigo on October 27, 2013, 08:52:18 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 27, 2013, 08:42:09 PM
just buy whatever it is that Daryl's using.

that would go over well in the local hunting shop.... what little outdoorsman cred I have left would be shot to hell

you hunt fossils, what cred?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 27, 2013, 09:06:12 PM
Quote from: Windigo on October 27, 2013, 08:52:18 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 27, 2013, 08:42:09 PM
just buy whatever it is that Daryl's using.

that would go over well in the local hunting shop.... what little outdoorsman cred I have left would be shot to hell

you hunt fossils, what cred?

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

arent you feeling delusional.   :P
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

then go buy a whip (which Im surprised you dont already have).
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Mr. Bigglesworth

Quote from: Windigo on October 27, 2013, 08:39:31 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on October 27, 2013, 08:33:23 PM
Get a nice camera, take the animal's picture, then pick up chinese food on the way home.

geeze all I want to do is shoot some frikken Ruffed Grouse and some Sharp tailed grouse without the hassle of getting a damn gun permit.

Crossbow for grouse? When I was pre-teen grouse were taken down by a pellet rifle. You have some jinormous birds mutating up north?
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Mr. Bigglesworth

Actually never mind, I am thinking of quail not grouse. The species you mention look the size of pheasant to me.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

GDS_Starfury

ah... so the truth is unearthed.

Windy wants to shoot peasants.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


LongBlade

Quote from: Windigo on October 27, 2013, 08:04:35 PM
http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/catalog/crossbow/matrix_355

think I found my CB

That's like ten times the cost of a .22 and five times the cost of a shotgun. How big a hassle are the gun permits?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Windigo

Quote from: LongBlade on October 28, 2013, 08:50:56 AM
Quote from: Windigo on October 27, 2013, 08:04:35 PM
http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/catalog/crossbow/matrix_355

think I found my CB

That's like ten times the cost of a .22 and five times the cost of a shotgun. How big a hassle are the gun permits?

Gotta take a weekend course. Nothing really but the pain in the ass factor.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 27, 2013, 09:28:28 PMthen go buy a whip (which Im surprised you dont already have).

He has one.  The problem is it's pink and has a feathery tip and came in a box with some fuzzy handcuffs and a return address in Houston.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 28, 2013, 09:22:17 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 27, 2013, 09:28:28 PMthen go buy a whip (which Im surprised you dont already have).

He has one.  The problem is it's pink and has a feathery tip and came in a box with some fuzzy handcuffs and a return address in Houston.

rugged amateur paleontologists don't wear/use pink...
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.