Main Menu

Airship Dragoon?

Started by Jarhead0331, October 30, 2013, 06:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Steve_Yorkshire

Yeah, Steam key should be on your Groupees page now if you log in.  O0
One Bloke ... In His Bedroom ... Making Indie Games - Creator of Airship Dragoon www.YorkshireRifles.com

steve58

Jarhead -- I also picked this up in the Groupee bundle.  I checked this morning and I now have a Steam key alongside my Desura key.


^Ninja'd by Steve.  What he said.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Jarhead0331

If only I can find my stupid Groupee login information. This is the only game I have ever bought from that site.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Jarhead0331

As you were. I think I got it.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


-budd-

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled on steam, so I have too reinstall the realism mod?...right.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

jomni

Would have been nice if Realism Mod was in the Workshop.


-budd-

or included in the steam install. I got it installed just fine, basically just like the non steam version.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

tgb

What does the realism mod do?

-budd-

Better graphics.. total conversion... I believe. I would post some pics...but at work.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

tgb

I've been tempted to get this for some time.  The developer boasts that battles take 30 minutes or more.  Can you save during one?

jomni

Quote from: tgb on August 28, 2014, 08:54:07 AM
I've been tempted to get this for some time.  The developer boasts that battles take 30 minutes or more.  Can you save during one?

Yes.

-budd-

Takes me 30 to 40 minutes on a 5 vs 5 small battle.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Cyrano

Though not for the faint of heart, this is shaping up to be a terrific game.

I confess to being no lover of Steampunk, so I am compelled to imagine my fellows to be soldiers of the Empire.

Now to win the lottery and compel the developer with cash blandishments to create an electronic version of "The Sword and the Flame".  Then we'd have something.

Yes, the total conversion is well worth the trouble for the graphics alone.

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Boggit

Quote from: Cyrano on August 28, 2014, 09:35:22 AM
Though not for the faint of heart, this is shaping up to be a terrific game.

I confess to being no lover of Steampunk, so I am compelled to imagine my fellows to be soldiers of the Empire.

Now to win the lottery and compel the developer with cash blandishments to create an electronic version of "The Sword and the Flame".  Then we'd have something.

Yes, the total conversion is well worth the trouble for the graphics alone.

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Like you, I can't say I was much into Steampunk before I got this game, but it grows on you. :)

My own campaign is with the Russian People's Collective, and it's a blast, if time consuming, which limits how much I play it. Sauron has been playing his Austro-Hungarian campaign for a while now. He's quite an expert compared to me, but I've seen lots of screenshots of his guys being wiped out, so it says something for the AI.

I revel in the Schadenfreude! Muahahahaha! ;D O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

jomni

From my limited time of play, my best tip is to not leave your troops in the open after your turn. 
Hiding behind cover during the enemy turn is more effective than leaving action points for opportunity fire.