Come for the games. Stay for the camaraderie.

Started by MetalDog, January 19, 2014, 02:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on January 20, 2014, 02:59:52 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 20, 2014, 02:58:19 PM
Quote from: Martok on January 20, 2014, 01:57:40 PM
And begging your pardon, but I simply must add your quote to my sig.  Such quips need to be more broadly shared!

Finally!  8) lol

You bumped me off the list! Bastard!

FWIW, I added this in my siggy block.

Bizzaro! I'm helping!

Gusington

I can think of tens of billions of worse things to be compared to than Bugs Bunny. Bugs rules!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 20, 2014, 03:04:48 PM
Quote from: mirth on January 20, 2014, 02:59:52 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 20, 2014, 02:58:19 PM
Quote from: Martok on January 20, 2014, 01:57:40 PM
And begging your pardon, but I simply must add your quote to my sig.  Such quips need to be more broadly shared!

Finally!  8) lol

You bumped me off the list! Bastard!

FWIW, I added this in my siggy block.

Bizzaro! I'm helping!

I humbly accept this honor.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on January 20, 2014, 03:29:15 PM
I can think of tens of billions of worse things to be compared to than Bugs Bunny.

Daffy Duck for one.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Daffy's ADD psychosis truly appeals to me!

Marvin the Martian is awesome, too. I can mimic his voice. What a waste of talent.

I enjoy Speedy, too, although that sure is un-PC these days.

Sylvester, by far, is my favorite of all of them though. So many classic Sylvester cartoons. I think this one is my favorite of all time:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4955642/sylvester_a_mouse_divided/

(Used to be on YouTube...which jerk took it off? Sigh.)

One thing, it's so hard to find these cartoons in their original forms because so many jackasses afraid of 'offending' people have edited out parts of them.

mirth

My favorite Sylvester toon is the one with the escaped Panther that keeps mauling Spike whenever he thinks he has Sylvester cornered.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on January 20, 2014, 04:45:28 PM
My favorite Sylvester toon is the one with the escaped Panther that keeps mauling Spike whenever he thinks he has Sylvester cornered.

Oh, yeah. And at the end the little dog is the boss picking his teeth and the big one is bouncing around, and the little one goes "Nah" and backhands him. Classic.

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 20, 2014, 04:53:25 PM
Quote from: mirth on January 20, 2014, 04:45:28 PM
My favorite Sylvester toon is the one with the escaped Panther that keeps mauling Spike whenever he thinks he has Sylvester cornered.

Oh, yeah. And at the end the little dog is the boss picking his teeth and the big one is bouncing around, and the little one goes "Nah" and backhands him. Classic.

Yeah that's it. The little dog is named Chester. Great stuff.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 20, 2014, 04:38:44 PM
Marvin the Martian is awesome, too. I can mimic his voice. What a waste of talent.

Use that talent and a video AAR of a space 4x game in that voice!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bbmike on January 20, 2014, 05:25:20 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 20, 2014, 04:38:44 PM
Marvin the Martian is awesome, too. I can mimic his voice. What a waste of talent.

Use that talent and a video AAR of a space 4x game in that voice!

That might be funny for five or so minutes, but it might be highly annoying after that.

I'd laugh the whole time, though.

bbmike

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 20, 2014, 05:26:36 PM
That might be funny for five or so minutes, but it might be highly annoying after that.

I'd laugh the whole time, though.

Five minutes is all we need. After that you can bring out the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator and end everything!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

panzerde

I was going to comment on what I like about these forums and why I enjoy reading them. By the time I made it to the last post in the thread we were discussing cleavage and Bugs Bunny. I really don't need to say anymore.

I'm planning an international trip in June, but if it doesn't happen I'll be at Origins.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

bayonetbrant

Quote from: panzerde on January 20, 2014, 08:55:31 PMI was going to comment on what I like about these forums and why I enjoy reading them. By the time I made it to the last post in the thread we were discussing cleavage and Bugs Bunny. I really don't need to say anymore.

I'm not sure if that's admiration or dismay ;)

Quote from: panzerde on January 20, 2014, 08:55:31 PMI'm planning an international trip in June, but if it doesn't happen I'll be at Origins.

Yay!
(ps, the world will still be there after June!)
;D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers