Just Can't Fix Stupid

Started by bayonetbrant, March 30, 2012, 10:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LongBlade

Quote from: mirth on September 29, 2015, 11:50:55 AM
Star can take a punch. I'll give him that.

You both have nice boobs.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Windigo

Quote from: LongBlade on September 29, 2015, 11:52:46 AM
Quote from: mirth on September 29, 2015, 11:50:55 AM
Star can take a punch. I'll give him that.

You both have nice boobs.

Really??  ....    .... *flip back to previous page, rewatch gif*  They're ok ... with beer
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

LongBlade

Quote from: Windigo on September 29, 2015, 12:19:37 PM
Really??  ....    .... *flip back to previous page, rewatch gif*  They're ok ... with beer

Harumph. Feeling a bit choosy today are we, old chap?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: mirth on September 29, 2015, 11:50:55 AM
Star can take a punch. I'll give him that.

And you can take a donkey punch. :knuppel2:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 29, 2015, 12:33:13 PM
Quote from: mirth on September 29, 2015, 11:50:55 AM
Star can take a punch. I'll give him that.

And you can take a donkey punch. :knuppel2:

I'm still waiting for my waffles, Donkey.


"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Windigo

Quote from: LongBlade on September 29, 2015, 12:25:45 PM
Quote from: Windigo on September 29, 2015, 12:19:37 PM
Really??  ....    .... *flip back to previous page, rewatch gif*  They're ok ... with beer

Harumph. Feeling a bit choosy today are we, old chap?

my tastes have always run higher than what I can afford/attract... not much money/sex appeal in being a world-saving, green, tree hugger type.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

JasonPratt

^^ THE INTERNET LIES ABOUT THAT??!  ::)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Windigo

It works only if you have a second career as something like an a-list musician or movie star.  8)
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

LongBlade

I kept waiting for them to say they were referring to Italy or Israel. I think I might be overestimating the IQ of the internet.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Arctic Blast


bayonetbrant

I found this online...  sums up the world quite accurately

Quote"It was once said, that given a year's time, a million monkeys pounding away on typewriters would eventually produce the works of William Shakespeare. With the Internet, we now know that to not be true."
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 29, 2015, 09:36:35 AM
I found this online...  sums up the world quite accurately

Quote"It was once said, that given a year's time, a million monkeys pounding away on typewriters would eventually produce the works of William Shakespeare. With the Internet, we now know that to not be true."

I know what you're saying, but.....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.