Main Menu

Steam Down?

Started by Tpek, February 28, 2014, 05:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tpek

By the time you posted your posts it was already fixed.

bob48

LOL - its this international time zone thingie, innit.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

steve58

...currently down for me :tickedoff:  :knuppel2:
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Tpek

Is it just me or is the Steam store buggy right now?

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Tpek on May 25, 2015, 01:03:34 PM
Is it just me or is the Steam store buggy right now?

Mine seems ok, but I guess it depends on what you feel is buggy, if some certain function that I may not be using.

Tpek

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on May 25, 2015, 01:09:31 PM
Quote from: Tpek on May 25, 2015, 01:03:34 PM
Is it just me or is the Steam store buggy right now?

Mine seems ok, but I guess it depends on what you feel is buggy, if some certain function that I may not be using.

The webstore's template is there, but all the actual data isn't.
No games are displayed/being sold, clicking on any of the links there doesn't work, etc...

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Tpek on May 25, 2015, 01:10:44 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on May 25, 2015, 01:09:31 PM
Quote from: Tpek on May 25, 2015, 01:03:34 PM
Is it just me or is the Steam store buggy right now?

Mine seems ok, but I guess it depends on what you feel is buggy, if some certain function that I may not be using.

The webstore's template is there, but all the actual data isn't.
No games are displayed/being sold, clicking on any of the links there doesn't work, etc...

Mine seems OK, I am using the Steam Client versus web page if that makes a difference...

Tpek

Seems to be broken on both for me :(

Arctic Blast

Yeah, I'm getting the same right now. Usually things like this seem to work themselves out after a short period of time, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Gusington

^Either that or it's the End of Time.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

I was on earlier trying to buy Beyond Earth for my Son, and couldn't get it to go through.. lol.. not that I was unhappy about that, I was trying to talk him into waiting till it's on sale again!

Tpek

Quote from: Tuna on May 25, 2015, 01:26:29 PM
I was on earlier trying to buy Beyond Earth for my Son, and couldn't get it to go through.. lol.. not that I was unhappy about that, I was trying to talk him into waiting till it's on sale again!

It was on sale not long ago (less than a week).

My rule is that if a game goes on a sale, I won't buy it until it gets reduced to the same price again or lower.
And surprisingly enough, I've been able to stick to it :)

-budd-

There just getting steam ready for the summer sale starting Tuesday....O thats tomorrow....bring your will power ;)
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Tuna

Yeah, I knew it was on sale a week ago, and i did know he was interested in it (so my bad). I enjoyed it the weekend it was free play and did plan on picking up myself at some point. That's the thing with the kids.. they buy lots of games at top dollar the second they come out or are available. lol. I grew up with parents that lived through the Great Depression, so always try to be patient and save!

Tpek

^LOL, that was sort of me until I ended up with such a humongous game collection on Steam as a backlist for playing, that I just had to grow up.

As for the good news, Steam seems to be sobering up.