GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on July 28, 2017, 04:47:04 AM

Title: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Jarhead0331 on July 28, 2017, 04:47:04 AM


Once again, I find myself rolling into the weekend not knowing what the hell I will  be playing. Should be interesting. Hope everybody has a good one.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: HoodedHorseJoe on July 28, 2017, 05:38:52 AM
I'm playing Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun on PS4 & then trying to work through Valkyria Chronicles on Steam so I finally can say I've completed it (as I mentioned on another thread, bought it way back when it first launched on PS3, but never finished it).
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: jamus34 on July 28, 2017, 05:58:17 AM
1) yay for good music.


Let's see if I have time, which between family obligations and work is unlikely, I plan to finish my HOI4 game, maybe start another, continue farming for my Monk in diablo 3 and maybe some Fallout4 / Witcher 3 / Skyrim
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 07:10:21 AM
Primus!! Nice. Continuing with Dishonored 2, maybe fire up Arcanum, and I hope to rummage through my basement and find my copy of Rise of Legends. Might reinstall Thief: Deadly Shadows too.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: bbmike on July 28, 2017, 07:23:52 AM
Home alone so food delivery, alcohol, board games, solo RPG setup, music, TV, and maybe a game of Civilization 6 with the new patch.  <:-)
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Rayfer on July 28, 2017, 07:25:24 AM
JH: thought I was having a nightmare watching Howdy Doody on crack.  :buck2:  Gaming this weekend will include HoI4  and taking care of my wife recovering from recent hip replacement surgery.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 07:27:12 AM
Hope Mrs. Rayfer feels better soon.

bbmike can I come over?
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: JasonPratt on July 28, 2017, 08:01:38 AM
1.) Car shopping has taken up all my free time after work this week, and will likely continue another day or two (crimping my multiplayer plans, not incidentally.  L:-) )

2.) Prepping to mp Time of Crisis on Vassal with other Grogs.

3.) Getting at least one turn, maybe more, of the Alea Jacta Est game vs W8 and Tuna. (This should be very doable, since it only takes me 20 or 30 minutes to scan through everything and do a turn. I've just been wiped out this week between early shop summer hours and driving around West TN. I hate car shopping -- I'd much rather drive what I own into the ground -- but that isn't practical.)

4.) Hopefully, getting Turn 8 of DC:Blitz over to Barth.

5.) Teaching some newbies how to play the orks in Dawn of War: Soulstorm. (I very much want to do this, but may lack the time...  :'( )

6.) Blasting armor in Mechwarrior Online with one of my friends who's getting back into it. (Ditto.)

7.) ...wasn't I doing some Tabletop Sim things with various Grogs......?!?!?
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 08:41:21 AM
Get a Subaru!
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: bbmike on July 28, 2017, 09:26:47 AM
Quote from: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 07:27:12 AM
Hope Mrs. Rayfer feels better soon.

bbmike can I come over?

Well, it is currently a Fortress of Solitude. But since your a Groghead, if you give the secret password, I'll let you in. Hint- it rhymes with urban.  :P
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: mirth on July 28, 2017, 09:28:12 AM
Turban?
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: jamus34 on July 28, 2017, 09:34:38 AM
Quote from: bbmike on July 28, 2017, 09:26:47 AM
Quote from: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 07:27:12 AM
Hope Mrs. Rayfer feels better soon.

bbmike can I come over?

Well, it is currently a Fortress of Solitude. But since your a Groghead, if you give the secret password, I'll let you in. Hint- it rhymes with urban.  :P

Wouldn't that be the secret key not password?
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: bbmike on July 28, 2017, 09:44:13 AM
Quote from: jamus34 on July 28, 2017, 09:34:38 AM
Quote from: bbmike on July 28, 2017, 09:26:47 AM
Quote from: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 07:27:12 AM
Hope Mrs. Rayfer feels better soon.

bbmike can I come over?

Well, it is currently a Fortress of Solitude. But since your a Groghead, if you give the secret password, I'll let you in. Hint- it rhymes with urban.  :P

Wouldn't that be the secret key not password?

Yeah, but since I couldn't even spell you're correctly how did you expect me to get that right?  ::)
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: BanzaiCat on July 28, 2017, 09:45:23 AM
Got a visit to take on Saturday, but otherwise, will be playing some IAF Leader for review, and probably get out Dien Bien Phu again for more play time.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 09:59:35 AM
I'm coming over anyway. Put some beer in the fridge and call the girls.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Rayfer on July 28, 2017, 10:05:45 AM
Quote from: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 07:27:12 AM
Hope Mrs. Rayfer feels better soon.

bbmike can I come over?

Thanks Gus....all is going well so far.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 10:25:23 AM
Good to hear!
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Tuna on July 28, 2017, 11:59:06 AM
Quote from: JasonPratt on July 28, 2017, 08:01:38 AM
3.) Getting at least one turn, maybe more, of the Alea Jacta Est game vs W8 and Tuna. (This should be very doable, since it only takes me 20 or 30 minutes to scan through everything and do a turn. I've just been wiped out this week between early shop summer hours and driving around West TN. I hate car shopping -- I'd much rather drive what I own into the ground -- but that isn't practical.)


Leaving on mini vacation won't be back till Tuesday so take your time on your turn.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Nefaro on July 28, 2017, 01:51:14 PM
Quote from: bbmike on July 28, 2017, 09:26:47 AM
Quote from: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 07:27:12 AM
Hope Mrs. Rayfer feels better soon.

bbmike can I come over?

Well, it is currently a Fortress of Solitude. But since your a Groghead, if you give the secret password, I'll let you in. Hint- it rhymes with urban.  :P



Mmmm.... Bourbon.

Bourbon, pizza, gaming...


<:-)

(https://images2.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED57/5228935476152.jpeg)
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: mikeck on July 28, 2017, 02:19:23 PM
Testing out my new Pavel and Bellona in some Naval Action.
May finally try to get into Mount and Blade: warband with the World of Ice and Fire mod.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Sir Slash on July 28, 2017, 04:13:52 PM
Fresh off my stupendous 'Minor Victory' over the Senones in Alea Jacta Est, I will be chasing dinosaurs in Storm of Zehir.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: CJReich46 on July 28, 2017, 07:48:04 PM
Nice. I liked that song from Primus, my first real intro to the Punchbowl.

I have work on Saturday (we're back to school sales at work- the madness of it)

So I have been playing Darkest Dungeon- had to do a restart after a massive party wipe against a boss, then realizing I spread my resources needed to upgrade the hamlet was getting spread too thin.  So I restarted and started a little fan-fic/AAR based on it. The first part has been written about the trip to the hamlet, mostly told from the player's POV. If anyone wants to read it, PM me and I'd be glad to share it.


bbmike, what RPG are you soloing? Just curious.

I dunno, that's been mostly it. I have been in a bit of a funk due to back pain. I tweaked it something fierce on Sunday, so I have been slowly recuperating. I feel better after getting some good sleep the past few nights.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: bbmike on July 28, 2017, 08:03:58 PM
Quote from: CJReich46 on July 28, 2017, 07:48:04 PM
Nice. I liked that song from Primus, my first real intro to the Punchbowl.

I have work on Saturday (we're back to school sales at work- the madness of it)

So I have been playing Darkest Dungeon- had to do a restart after a massive party wipe against a boss, then realizing I spread my resources needed to upgrade the hamlet was getting spread too thin.  So I restarted and started a little fan-fic/AAR based on it. The first part has been written about the trip to the hamlet, mostly told from the player's POV. If anyone wants to read it, PM me and I'd be glad to share it.


bbmike, what RPG are you soloing? Just curious.

I dunno, that's been mostly it. I have been in a bit of a funk due to back pain. I tweaked it something fierce on Sunday, so I have been slowly recuperating. I feel better after getting some good sleep the past few nights.

I'm working on setting up a Star Trek game. I'm creating house rules for Star Trek Adventures right now. I'm going to use a modified Star Fleet Battles/Federation Commander for starship combat and I'm incorporating skills from LUG Trek into Star Trek Adventures. The skills will replace the Focuses in STA. The game I'm going to run will basically be what Star Trek Enterprise should have been.

Also, I'm trying to decide what post apocalypse game to start. I have Mutant Crawl Classics and Gamma World (various rulesets) to choose from. I'm also thinking about starting either a Dr. Who game or a Sliders type game.  :D

I've considered starting a PbP here using one of those setups but I don't know how successful that might be.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: acctingman on July 28, 2017, 09:32:03 PM
Quote from: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 09:59:35 AM
I'm coming over anyway. Put some beer in the fridge and call the girls.

Mirth in a tutu?

I know I haven't been here long enough to say that, but it's funny  O0
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 09:46:19 PM
^If only we could reveal to you exactly how funny it truly is.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: acctingman on July 28, 2017, 09:50:37 PM
 :timeout: :wow:
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 09:52:59 PM
 >:D
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Sir Slash on July 28, 2017, 10:00:06 PM
His own tutu or someone else's?
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: MetalDog on July 28, 2017, 10:44:17 PM
Yes
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: MengJiao on July 28, 2017, 11:49:51 PM
Quote from: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 08:41:21 AM
Get a Subaru!

  Yes to that!  And I'm playing Gaviteam:Tunisia
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Boggit on July 29, 2017, 07:50:04 AM
SP I'll finish off my Shogun2 Republic of Nagaoka FOTS Campaign; Combat Mission to test out the V4 upgrade; maybe Gettysburg: The Tide Turns full campaign
MP Games: Assorted games Field of Glory (one with Anguille); Pike and Shot with Sauron (me playing Louis XIV French, while he plays William of Orange); More Gallipoli bloodshed if Cyrano gets around to his turn... ;)
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Blucher on July 29, 2017, 10:59:47 AM
I finished my PBEM game of Campaign Marengo which I lost pretty badly as the Austrians. I am learning the Tiller Napoleonic system which I am really starting to Enjoy.
Also playing a PBEM from Campaign Leipzig the battle of Sehested. Which has an interesting order of battle the Danish vs a mixed German-Russo-British-Prussian-German minor
states force.  I think the Tiller Napoleonic games are just the right size to make them very playable.

I picked up Conquest of the New World deluxe in the GOG weekly sale I have been also learning that. It has some interesting ideas and does things a little
differently then Sid Meier's Colonization.

I tried loading up Victory Vietnam in Vassal just to poke around inspired by the AAR in the forum but I have no idea what I am doing having no experience
with Vassal. Also the learning curve for the game looks pretty steep. That being said it's supposed to be one of the best games that simulates the war from
what I have read.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: bbmike on July 29, 2017, 11:04:38 AM
Quote from: Blucher on July 29, 2017, 10:59:47 AM
...
I picked up Conquest of the New World deluxe in the GOG weekly sale I have been also learning that. It has some interesting ideas and does things a little differently then Sid Meier's Colonization.
...

If you can get past the very dated graphics, it's a fun game. I even like the chess-like tactical battles.  O0
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 29, 2017, 12:53:59 PM
Conquest of the New World...I don't think I know this game.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: mirth on July 29, 2017, 12:56:12 PM
Allow me to help you with that - https://www.gog.com/game/conquest_of_the_new_world
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 29, 2017, 12:58:04 PM
Dammit how am I supposed to resist a game in which I can build myself a tiny version of colonial Trenton??
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Barthheart on July 29, 2017, 12:58:10 PM
Seven Cities of Gold on the C64 is still the best.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: mirth on July 29, 2017, 12:59:10 PM
Quote from: Gusington on July 29, 2017, 12:58:04 PM
Dammit how am I supposed to resist a game in which I can build myself a tiny version of colonial Trenton??

Why resist? It costs less than a cup of coffee.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: bbmike on July 29, 2017, 01:07:19 PM
Quote from: Gusington on July 29, 2017, 12:53:59 PM
Conquest of the New World...I don't think I know this game.

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aarcentral.com%2Fpics%2Fpicard.jpg&hash=1a4b743953c3f3d6a1dcd0c8f867398ea176f02f)
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 29, 2017, 01:24:42 PM
And I don't even drink coffee!
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: acctingman on July 29, 2017, 03:51:49 PM
Quote from: Gusington on July 29, 2017, 01:24:42 PM
And I don't even drink coffee!

:o :wow:

You sir, are dead to me.

Severe coffee addict here  :idiot2:
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 29, 2017, 04:27:25 PM
I do love a Coca Cola every now and then.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: acctingman on July 29, 2017, 04:54:48 PM
Quote from: Gusington on July 29, 2017, 04:27:25 PM
I do love a Coca Cola every now and then.

You're forgiven!  O0
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: bbmike on July 29, 2017, 05:05:18 PM
Quote from: acctingman on July 29, 2017, 04:54:48 PM
Quote from: Gusington on July 29, 2017, 04:27:25 PM
I do love a Coca Cola every now and then.

You're forgiven!  O0

Wait! Make him confirm it's the pure cane sugar version!  :P
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: BanzaiCat on July 29, 2017, 06:57:54 PM
Damn all of you...now I want to buy this Conquest of the New World...

I liked Seven Cities of Gold back on the Apple IIc...the old version, not the new one. I remember back then when the newer version came out I didn't like it nearly as much. Had a lot of fun going into a native camp, finding the Chief, then cutting him down and just mowing down e-Indians left and right.  ;D
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: JasonPratt on July 29, 2017, 07:17:32 PM
Car buying, final phases 1 and 2, accomplished. I did in fact search for a Subaru, but couldn't find even one for sale within 50 miles radius -- or not one with less than 14000 miles. (I realize they're okay for a long time after that, but my 2014 Chevy Ultra-sonic only had 14K and I'm averse to buying more miles than I'm trading in.)

Came close to getting a Mustang GT Premium, but decided on a Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Limited instead for the same cash. Bro has already offered to buy it from me 5 or 6 years from now for Niecemus Prime when she gets her first car and AAAGGGHHH THE AGE IT BURRRNNNSSSSS!!!  :wow: :hide:
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: JasonPratt on July 29, 2017, 07:18:44 PM
Anyway, now that I'm back from Shiloh National Battleground on an afternoon trip with the nieces, I'm going to... probably shoot a number of things to degauss, but tomorrow morning before Bible study I'll be working on various multiplayer turns. Then the same after lunch.  :smitten:
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 30, 2017, 09:18:27 AM
A Toyota RAV4 is somewhat acceptable. A Mustang would have been more so but you probably would have died when the weather gets colder and icy later in the year.

Real cane sugar Coca Cola is like crack to me.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: jamus34 on July 30, 2017, 09:54:50 AM
Can't say I know your particular car needs but the chasm between a GT and a Rav4 is...let's just say...Grand Canyonesque.

Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: DennisS on July 30, 2017, 10:05:39 AM
Quote from: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 08:41:21 AM
Get a Subaru!

How odd...I didn't see this thread until just now. I purchased a Subaru Outback Touring 3.6R Friday afternoon. Got a hell of a deal for an amazing vehicle.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 30, 2017, 10:11:41 AM
The Wife has a black Subaru Outback Touring 3.6R...it is a beastly car, a little too big for me. Great engine though...powerful if a little ungainly.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: bbmike on July 30, 2017, 10:18:02 AM
My wife just bought an Outback two weeks ago.  :o
It is an awesome vehicle.  O0
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 30, 2017, 10:48:16 AM
This place is becoming cult-like.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: mirth on July 30, 2017, 10:49:51 AM
Becoming?
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 30, 2017, 10:51:15 AM
This place is cult-like. Who is our David Koresh?
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: mirth on July 30, 2017, 10:52:43 AM
Pratt :P
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: jamus34 on July 30, 2017, 11:00:52 AM
To add to the Subaru fandom I bought a WRX last year
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 30, 2017, 11:22:59 AM
^That is the golden ticket. I envy your WRX-dom. The closest I have to that is the Forestor I bought last year, with a turbo.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: jamus34 on July 30, 2017, 11:25:07 AM
Quote from: Gusington on July 30, 2017, 11:22:59 AM
^That is the golden ticket. I envy your WRX-dom. The closest I have to that is the Forestor I bought last year, with a turbo.

Trust me it was about the sportiest car I could get and still maintain some semblance of functionality. After living with a CVt Altima for three years I needed to get back into a stick
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 30, 2017, 11:31:24 AM
Anyone who gets a WRX with an automatic has questionable moral fiber.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: jamus34 on July 30, 2017, 03:00:11 PM
Quote from: Gusington on July 30, 2017, 11:31:24 AM
Anyone who gets a WRX with an automatic has questionable moral fiber.

Or only one leg.

That said the CVT on an automobile is probably the worst invention since headlight washers.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: bbmike on July 30, 2017, 03:24:29 PM
Quote from: mirth on July 30, 2017, 10:52:43 AM
Pratt :P

Are you of the body? Joy to you, friend. Peace and contentment will fill you. You will know the peace of Pratt.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: MetalDog on July 30, 2017, 03:29:48 PM
Quote from: bbmike on July 30, 2017, 03:24:29 PM
Quote from: mirth on July 30, 2017, 10:52:43 AM
Pratt :P

Are you of the body? Joy to you, friend. Peace and contentment will fill you. You will know the peace of Pratt.

So sayeth the Prophet of Pratt, Interpreter of the TL;DR
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Sir Slash on July 30, 2017, 03:39:59 PM
2005 Chevy Colorado with a big dent in the tail-end. This IS the South after all and you got to have at least one pick-em-up truck in every family. Praise Be To The Pratt!!!
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: JasonPratt on July 30, 2017, 04:13:45 PM
Truth to having at least one pick-up per family here in the South!

Alas, my prophetic credentials have yet to be assigned, since I am still without a Subaru in my lifetime.  :'(  Not from a lack of trying, tho.

The gap between a GT Premium and a RAV4 Limited Hybrid is, in my case, exactly nothing, since they would have cost me the same either way. The RAV has more bling; the Stang would have more performance. I think Mom was disappointed I didn't get the Mustang, although she's the one who insisted I go try to find a Toyota since Mustangs are Fords and Toyotas are Toyotas. Lord knows I don't need much of anything behind the front seat -- all that space is wasted, and worse serves as a performance drag!  :tickedoff:

But in the end things will work out, since I'm guaranteed to sell it eventually at the eventual local average retailer instead of trade-in value. And it shouldn't cost me as much as a Mustang to operate in the meantime. So I'll have more money later to put toward the next vehicle. Perhaps one of the first Elios, when they finally start production down in Louisiana.

Also, the roads down here are crawling with Mustangs, so getting one wouldn't be very distinctive.  :buck2:
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: JasonPratt on July 30, 2017, 04:15:00 PM
Meanwhile, I have finally sent in my Turn Zero for the new GROGS IN OF CRISIS forum/Vassal game.

Next up, trying to decide if I have enough mental fortitude to stab at the Alea Jacta Est game. (Not the same timeframe.)
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Gusington on July 30, 2017, 04:24:44 PM
Get an old Subaru Brat...Pratt.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Hofstadter on July 30, 2017, 09:38:57 PM
Booked my driving test for the end of august. Still. Got five lessons in my package though to figure out three hellish roundabouts right outside the vicroads office.

For games, I picked up Foxhole, it seems ok, but I don't like how there's little indication of where the action is or what is needed. Seems to rely too much on communication. I've been playing empire total war as the United provinces. Fisting the Spanish out of America. I forgot how horrific the battle ai is.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: Kushan on July 30, 2017, 10:05:19 PM
My first weekend with my new PC fully up and running. Had many plans to stretch its legs a little but all I ended up playing was Command Live! Pole Positions during a stream on Friday and WoW. Spent 90% of the rest of my gaming time working on a new CMANO scenario. Spent a lot of time reading US Army field manuals and doing research on Soviet/Russian army SAM systems. Damn do Russian SAM systems proliferate faster then rabbits.
Title: Re: FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver
Post by: W8taminute on July 30, 2017, 11:17:14 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on July 28, 2017, 04:13:52 PM
Fresh off my stupendous 'Minor Victory' over the Senones in Alea Jacta Est, I will be chasing dinosaurs in Storm of Zehir.


gg and gj!