Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Congrats on your win 'Phro. I am guessing you won by attrition and just waited all your AI opponents out with 5 hour long turns :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on February 09, 2013, 04:43:24 PM
Congrats on your win 'Phro. I am guessing you won by attrition and just waited all your AI opponents out with 5 hour long turns :)

Meh. He won because he was on XP.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

MetalDog

You shall both quit mocking me...or I will demand satisfaction in a duel of Warlocks!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

And thanks to Tuna for starting a game with me.  I'll try to remember and get some screenshots to post later.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

I enjoy playing Warlock with you 'Phro (I get some good reading time in :)) ) but I can't commit to a time with family and weather chaos.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

I understand, Gus.  It's why I keep telling everyone, if you see me online and you want to play, hit me up.  I still have our game saved, so whenever you're ready, we can throw down.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

^That is why you are beloved and a righteous dude. Besides your devastatingly good looks of course.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Quote from: Gusington on February 09, 2013, 05:20:57 PM
^That is why you are beloved and a righteous dude. Besides your devastatingly good looks of course.


You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.  One of the reasons why you are so universally well regarded :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

^Well yeah except by all those guys. No not those guys...those guys over there.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: MetalDog on February 09, 2013, 05:23:10 PM
Quote from: Gusington on February 09, 2013, 05:20:57 PM
^That is why you are beloved and a righteous dude. Besides your devastatingly good looks of course.


You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.  One of the reasons why you are so universally well regarded :)

I think I'm going to be sick.

Get a room!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

MetalDog

Quote from: LongBlade on February 09, 2013, 05:33:13 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on February 09, 2013, 05:23:10 PM
Quote from: Gusington on February 09, 2013, 05:20:57 PM
^That is why you are beloved and a righteous dude. Besides your devastatingly good looks of course.


You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.  One of the reasons why you are so universally well regarded :)

I think I'm going to be sick.

Get a room!


That's not a very good way to try and make up for your mean, hurtful attacks on my Warlockery prowess.  Try again :(
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

LongBlade

Quote from: MetalDog on February 09, 2013, 05:35:37 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on February 09, 2013, 05:33:13 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on February 09, 2013, 05:23:10 PM
Quote from: Gusington on February 09, 2013, 05:20:57 PM
^That is why you are beloved and a righteous dude. Besides your devastatingly good looks of course.


You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.  One of the reasons why you are so universally well regarded :)

I think I'm going to be sick.

Get a room!


That's not a very good way to try and make up for your mean, hurtful attacks on my Warlockery prowess.  Try again :(

LOL.

OK. Nice job winning the game like that. I've never bothered to mess with the other dimensions before. Well done.

Now: get a room!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

MetalDog

Quote from: LongBlade on February 09, 2013, 05:37:32 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on February 09, 2013, 05:35:37 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on February 09, 2013, 05:33:13 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on February 09, 2013, 05:23:10 PM
Quote from: Gusington on February 09, 2013, 05:20:57 PM
^That is why you are beloved and a righteous dude. Besides your devastatingly good looks of course.


You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.  One of the reasons why you are so universally well regarded :)

I think I'm going to be sick.

Get a room!


That's not a very good way to try and make up for your mean, hurtful attacks on my Warlockery prowess.  Try again :(

LOL.

OK. Nice job winning the game like that. I've never bothered to mess with the other dimensions before. Well done.

Now: get a room!

Thank you.  You are forgiven.  I'm still not giving up my XP though.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Gus dont' like playing with me, cause I get lost in the clouds!!!.. oh wait that's ROF..