Free-key Monday for Making History: The Great War

Started by MuzzyDev, June 02, 2014, 12:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

LOL!

Kinda funny watching most everyone miss it.  :2funny:

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MuzzyDev

Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

BanzaiCat

Appreciate the offer of free stuff, even if I am way too slow to get into the action. Hope to catch one next time! :)

MuzzyDev

If yesterday was Sunday, that means...

Free-key Monday!!

392VH-E2V6J-7F7TT
B7LM0-ZE97H-3PQY7

This past Friday we released the biggest update yet, including the US and the British Empire!  All the great powers are now in, a total of 25 playable nations.

At the end of June, we will be raising the price to $29.99 as we approach launch.

Unless you get a free key, of course  :)

Enjoy!

Chris--
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

Tpek


Gusington

Ok I am breaking down...is there any prohibition to me taking that first key? MuzzyDev has been dangling it in front of me for weeks!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Cougar_DK

#22
Damn to slow again  :D

Its all yours Gusington!
-Men do not quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Sir Slash

You Free-Keyers ought at least to give rest of us the low-down on what you think of it. At least we're not too slow to read about it.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

OK well I tried to use the first code in the last batch and it has already been activated so...someone is not fessing up...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

magnus

 I gave up and bought the damn game  :).

I only had a few minutes with it but it looks pretty good. Tons of stuff to muck around with.

Gusington

I'll wind up doing the same. Anyone play as the British Empire?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Cougar_DK

Quote from: Gusington on June 16, 2014, 06:45:55 PM
OK well I tried to use the first code in the last batch and it has already been activated so...someone is not fessing up...

Ok, thats not ok  :(

I got the second key from armchair general though. Looking forward to try it out.
-Men do not quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

bbmike

Quote from: magnus on June 16, 2014, 07:09:39 PM
I gave up and bought the damn game  :).

I only had a few minutes with it but it looks pretty good. Tons of stuff to muck around with.

Good! More money for the developer means getting Making History: The Civil War sooner!  :coolsmiley:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Wolfe1759

#29
Quote from: bbmike on June 17, 2014, 05:17:05 AM
Quote from: magnus on June 16, 2014, 07:09:39 PM
I gave up and bought the damn game  :).

I only had a few minutes with it but it looks pretty good. Tons of stuff to muck around with.

Good! More money for the developer means getting Making History: The Civil War sooner!  :coolsmiley:

They're going to do an ECW game - brilliant we should have more Cavaliers v Roundheads games  :)
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill