Main Menu

Here Comes the Weekend

Started by tgb, December 03, 2015, 11:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tuna

Quote from: MetalDog on December 06, 2015, 02:50:11 PM
Some more Beyond the Sword mp with Tuna and West.  I am Saladin, Tuna is Julius Caesar (I think) and West is Genghis Khan.  It's Pangaea with Conquest, Cultural and Diplomatic Victory Conditions.  The world is Large and there are six AI.  We're just past 200 Turns.  Tuna and Montezuma have been trading land and dead soldiers since the beginning of time.  Sitting Bull has invoked the ire of the entire rest of the world.  Suryavarman and his vassal, Mansa Musa, Shaka, Mongolia and Russia are vieing to control as much of Sitting Bull's territory as possible.  I  have just embraced a program of Culture and Great Person building, trying to take advantage of everyone else being at war.

Civ IV is an amazing game for ten years old!

undercovergeek

i have a gus with a light injury - ive patched him up

Nefaro

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on December 06, 2015, 05:13:19 PM
Two have developed mental disorders, one is permanently addled from concussions, one's missing an ear, and one's becoming twisted by the forces of chaos.

Sounds almost as afflicting as Darkest Dungeon.  8)

Huw the Poo

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 06, 2015, 05:59:18 PM
i have a gus with a light injury - ive patched him up

Ooh, am I in your game?  More importantly, did you make me a large-breasted blonde wench?

undercovergeek

screenshot thread - you have had a rollercoaster ride - 1st game, knocked out by 2 scaven, 2nd game - to be posted - you were MVP, killed the most, gathered the most wyrdstone and dealt the most damage to the enemy - still cant find you a crossbow

Huw the Poo

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 06, 2015, 07:22:00 PM
screenshot thread - you have had a rollercoaster ride - 1st game, knocked out by 2 scaven, 2nd game - to be posted - you were MVP, killed the most, gathered the most wyrdstone and dealt the most damage to the enemy - still cant find you a crossbow

Hahaha, awesome.  I keep forgetting to check that thread.  Nice going fella!  When do I start plotting a coup against ol' Kidney Stones?

JasonPratt

Quote from: Huw the Poo on December 06, 2015, 06:58:48 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on December 06, 2015, 05:59:18 PM
i have a gus with a light injury - ive patched him up

Ooh, am I in your game?  More importantly, did you make me a large-breasted blonde wench?

Hey, you had your shot at that when I was doing the Mordheim AAR!

(Actually, Geek was the only person to comment so he got to be the only person named in the Sisters, as the team commander. But I only did two missions, and then got off on BartBarossa, so I'm hoping Geek will take over DARduties on his own campaign.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Meanwhile, other than the BartBarossa mp game, I didn't get anything actually planned done -- close to starting a Campaigns on the Danube DAR, but not quite ready yet.

Instead, I've been playing the heck out of Hand of Fate, which makes a nice randomish RPG Arkham-style-brawler between chit shuffling. Plus I adore the writing and ambiance.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Huw the Poo

Quote from: JasonPratt on December 06, 2015, 07:54:37 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on December 06, 2015, 06:58:48 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on December 06, 2015, 05:59:18 PM
i have a gus with a light injury - ive patched him up

Ooh, am I in your game?  More importantly, did you make me a large-breasted blonde wench?
Hey, you had your shot at that when I was doing the Mordheim AAR!

I wasn't aware of yours either Jason.  I need to spend more time here!

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

JasonPratt

I feel reasonably sure that UGeek's DAR will be more entertainingly saucy anyway -- and that's despite him not building a Grogsisters team.  >:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!