"Feeling Old" 2016 Edition

Started by BanzaiCat, January 26, 2016, 02:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sir Slash

I'll have a drink for both of them.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

I'll have a drink for each of them.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bob48

Quote from: mirth on May 27, 2016, 11:23:27 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on May 27, 2016, 11:21:37 AM
75 years ago today, the Bismark was sunk.

Bawb certainly has some stories to share...as does his stache.

Strange battle. Bob serving in the Royal Navy, his stache in the Kriegsmarine.

And, in a weird temporal quirk, both also serving in the RAF and Luftwaffe..........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

Brother against brother, 'Stache against...Bawb
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Infamy, Infamy, you've all got it in for me.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

Chur-chill out, Bawb. We respect history. And you, brother, you sure are history. :D

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Isn't Nadir Bawb's trusty sidekick from 'The East?'
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Quote from: Gusington on May 27, 2016, 04:15:33 PM
Isn't Nadir Bawb's trusty sidekick from 'The East?'

OK, nasopharyngeal beer spew narrowly averted  ;D
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

I thought Bawb was Nadir's sidekick from the west. I had a sidekick once. His name was, "Herman". He was a lizard that would crawl onto the window and watch me play Skyrim. He would always tell me to, "Look up, look up" as I played and then laugh his ass off whenever I stepped in a trap. He thought I was trying to get back at him when I told him to, "Look up Herman"! And didn't. And then that bird got him. Herman should've listened but.... do lizards even have ears? Maybe I should've used hand signals instead. Herman was my Nadir.  :'(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.