The Holiday Sales Damage Thread

Started by airboy, November 24, 2017, 02:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

^Yeah! Besides Kharak, of course...punk
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

You should buy Shadow Tactics.  It's got kung-fu grip stabbing action!

Arctic Blast

1. Wolfenstein II. Don't remember the exact price, but the discount plus additional reduction from a discount code made it 58% off on Green Man Gaming. And I need a new shooter.
2. Sword Coast Legends 50% off on Steam.
3. Missile Cards 40% off on Steam.
4. Chime Sharp 70% off on Steam.

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on November 25, 2017, 07:54:11 PM
^Yeah! Besides Kharak, of course...punk

Besides Kharak,  I do have a couple hundred dollars worth of board games coming next week. And I bought Destiny and Destiny 2 for Xbox last week.

Let me know when you've bought a game...punk.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Rayfer

Quote from: Arctic Blast on November 26, 2017, 01:07:08 AM
1. Wolfenstein II. Don't remember the exact price, but the discount plus additional reduction from a discount code made it 58% off on Green Man Gaming. And I need a new shooter.
2. Sword Coast Legends 50% off on Steam.
3. Missile Cards 40% off on Steam.
4. Chime Sharp 70% off on Steam.

Thanks AB...I had forgotten about Sword Coast Legends. At $7.49 I'm going to grab it later today.

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on November 26, 2017, 01:22:00 AM
Quote from: Gusington on November 25, 2017, 07:54:11 PM
^Yeah! Besides Kharak, of course...punk

Besides Kharak,  I do have a couple hundred dollars worth of board games coming next week. And I bought Destiny and Destiny 2 for Xbox last week.

Let me know when you've bought a game...punk.

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Con

Deserts of Kharak
Tigers on the hunt and associated dlc
Decisive campaigns Barbarossa
Scourge of war Waterloo collectors edition

And a new psu for my new computer since the stock one was giving off coil whine that was driving me nuts

Con

Toonces

Quote from: Rayfer on November 26, 2017, 07:08:47 AM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on November 26, 2017, 01:07:08 AM
1. Wolfenstein II. Don't remember the exact price, but the discount plus additional reduction from a discount code made it 58% off on Green Man Gaming. And I need a new shooter.
2. Sword Coast Legends 50% off on Steam.
3. Missile Cards 40% off on Steam.
4. Chime Sharp 70% off on Steam.

Thanks AB...I had forgotten about Sword Coast Legends. At $7.49 I'm going to grab it later today.

Same here, nice one AB!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

I picked up a handful of games off my wishlist:

Motorsport Manager
Silent Hunter 4 U-boat Missions
Armello
The Long Dark


Total was just shy of $40.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Anguille

So far on steam:

Panzer Corps: Allied Corps
Panzer Corps Sea Lion
Panzer Corps Soviet Corps
Gary Grigsby's War in the West
Gary Grigsby's War in the West: Operation Torch
Scourge of War: Wavre

CHF 54.50

Rayfer

Total War: Shogun 2 and Sword Coast Legends  Total damage: $15.00

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd