Main Menu

Israel

Started by GDS_Starfury, October 07, 2023, 07:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Congress if full of scumbags.
would you like my list?   :coolsmiley:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

Don't forget the UN.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Groggy

Aljazeera' s brave veteran journalist Wael Dahdouh's wife, son and daughter were killed in an Israeli airstrike which targeted a shelter house they had fled to. Wael received the news while on air covering the nonstop Israeli strikes on Gaza!

https://twitter.com/moawady/status/1717229166712836271?t=xaZZ7HOV6q_VdenK4o5Wuw&s=19
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

Jarhead0331

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 25, 2023, 01:13:11 PMCongress if full of scumbags.

No, because I know it's most likely biased.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Skoop

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 25, 2023, 03:26:47 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 25, 2023, 01:13:11 PMCongress if full of scumbags.

How about the scumbag that ousted a perfectly good and functioning speaker Macarthy and sent congress into nonfunctioning turmoil for no reason ?  Is that biased ?

GDS_Starfury

just google Cooper Union news
jesus fucking christ!

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Skoop on October 25, 2023, 06:01:42 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 25, 2023, 03:26:47 PM

How about the scumbag that ousted a perfectly good and functioning speaker Macarthy and sent congress into nonfunctioning turmoil for no reason ?  Is that biased ?

Actually, yes. And whether I agree with it or not, it doesn't belong in this thread.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Jarhead0331

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 25, 2023, 06:39:15 PMjust google Cooper Union news
jesus fucking christ!

Man...I wish I had been there. I hate it when Jews allow themselves to be victimized.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

Damn man, that Cooper Union thing is totally f'd up. And in NYC no less  :hair:

Trying to remain calm.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Look how the cowards run and hide when confronted by an armed combatant, as opposed to defenseless women and babies.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

JasonPratt

Quote from: Groggy on October 25, 2023, 02:41:34 PMAljazeera' s brave veteran journalist Wael Dahdouh's wife, son and daughter were killed in an Israeli airstrike which targeted a shelter house they had fled to. Wael received the news while on air covering the nonstop Israeli strikes on Gaza!

https://twitter.com/moawady/status/1717229166712836271?t=xaZZ7HOV6q_VdenK4o5Wuw&s=19

On one hand that's a hideous tragedy, and one of hundreds and thousands so far.

On the other hand, I doubt Israel targeted it as a shelter house per se.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

GDS_Starfury

Im more and more fine with the IDF going full Dresden on gaza.

MikeGER

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 25, 2023, 09:07:30 PMIm more and more fine with the IDF going full Dresden on gaza.

well, this is an insult to the 25 000 - 350 000 war crime victims (numbers depending on which propaganda you like to follow) of 4 air raids in just 40 hours with a summed up yield of about 3.98 kt (blast and incendiary)

compared to that, Gaza is (still) just plinking

MikeGER

check out those secondaries  :magnify:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1717547749258699185

the vid is claimed to be from Khan Yunis, doesnt look all to devasted from that angle 

Jarhead0331

^Hamas will claim the secondaries are the result of innocent women and children exploding in a hospital.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog