Main Menu

Halloween Season Gaming

Started by Bison, October 09, 2013, 12:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Left 4 Dead 2 has good AI eh? I've only played it MP...been wanting to pick up the new XCOM for a while now too...damn you people.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

I've played the hell out of Left Dead 2.  I still enjoy an occasional zombie killing spree.  I once even played with Gus who didn't scream out little a girl much to my chagrin.

LongBlade

Quote from: Bison on October 09, 2013, 06:23:57 PM
I've played the hell out of Left Dead 2.  I still enjoy an occasional zombie killing spree.  I once even played with Gus who didn't scream out little a girl much to my chagrin.

LMK if you want another MP game. I'm up for it.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

I would love to get the old L4D2 group back together again. We had a good run! Just say the word.

In the meantime here is the trailer for the Dark Mod.

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Well think we can get the group back together of course we need tent for fratricide purposes when dying from zombies isn't good enough.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I'm up for LFD 2 (PC) also, but probably won't have time to really get into it until Sunday.

Gusington

Amazingly, last go around with L4D2 we were able to meet up pretty regularly. Not sure how we pulled that off.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Well we usually played late, late Friday or Saturday night.

Gusington

Imagine that...the same time and days still work for me.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

son_of_montfort

A new indie game from Icepick Lodge just released, "Knock, Knock." Cartoony, but oddly creepy.

My favorites are:
System Shock 2
Amnesia
LFD2
Dead Isle (not a terrible game, even if flawed)
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

LongBlade

The word is given.

It's the right time of year for some zombie killin'.

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

mirth

I'm going to break out my copy of Eternal Darkness for Game Cube. That's right bitches, Game Cube.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Father Ted

Quote from: LongBlade on October 10, 2013, 11:17:23 AM
The word is given.

It's the right time of year for some zombie killin'.



Where did this pic come from?

LongBlade

Quote from: Father Ted on October 10, 2013, 11:28:11 AM
Quote from: LongBlade on October 10, 2013, 11:17:23 AM
The word is given.

It's the right time of year for some zombie killin'.



Where did this pic come from?

Left 4 Dead 2.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.