Main Menu

Steam Autumn Sale

Started by PanzersEast, November 26, 2013, 02:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PanzersEast

It appears the STEAM Autumn Sale is set to begin tomorrow.... and allegedly runs through Dec 3rd.


PE

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

Dear God no...I am not mentally ready.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

"Au festival!"



Let the games begin!  I just spent a ton of money on games the past 2 weeks and now I gotta do it all over again during the Steam sale.  Whooopeee!!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

JudgeDredd

lol - I haven't completed what I bought in the last sale. Haven't touched Hitman Absolution or Sleeping Dogs and many others!

Though I have been waiting on F1 2013
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

steve58

...and then their Winter Sale starting ~Dec 19th through Jan 2nd :o

Wonder why so close together?
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Tpek

Quote from: steve58 on November 26, 2013, 05:07:03 PM
...and then their Winter Sale starting ~Dec 19th through Jan 2nd :o

Wonder why so close together?

Because of  the closeness of Black Friday and Christmas.

tgb

Quote from: Tpek on November 26, 2013, 05:10:27 PM
Quote from: steve58 on November 26, 2013, 05:07:03 PM
...and then their Winter Sale starting ~Dec 19th through Jan 2nd :o

Wonder why so close together?

Because of  the closeness of Chanukkah and Christmas.

Fixed it for you.

Gusington

Make sure to not tell me if Assassin's Creed Black Flag is on sale.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

This is why I've already finished my Christmas shopping.  ;D

Okay, for this and to avoid being bombarded with a holiday blitzkrieg of horrible carols.

But mostly to clear the decks and prepare to buy myself some goddamn presents.

Martok

Fortunately(?), I'm already committed to getting Pandora: First Contact.  That means I'll otherwise be too broke to get anything else, and thus won't be tempted by this.  ::) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Nefaro

I didn't think their Fall sale was all that amazing last year IIRC. 

Steam's big deals come on the Christmas sale, which they put off until about a week before Xmas.. or even less.

BanzaiCat

#12
I only have two 'nice to haves' right now - no must haves - on Steam. That would be Dragon Commander and Skyrim, I'm not in a rush for Skyrim as I already played through it once before but I definitely want to get the Legendary Edition with all the expansions, none of which I played through before.

I gotta say that Pandora looks like a must-have, though. I've never bought anything from Matrix Games, though, so this will be a difficult decision.

EDIT: Huh. I just logged into Steam and there's no indication of a sale, nor is there anything that stands out in the store. Maybe they haven't started yet...damn Pacific Coast Time Zone people, wake up already! Hippies.

Tpek

Quote from: tgb on November 26, 2013, 05:19:49 PM
Quote from: Tpek on November 26, 2013, 05:10:27 PM
Quote from: steve58 on November 26, 2013, 05:07:03 PM
...and then their Winter Sale starting ~Dec 19th through Jan 2nd :o

Wonder why so close together?

Because of  the closeness of Chanukkah and Christmas.

Fixed it for you.

Sure, if you want to.
Hannukah does begin today.
Though I doubt Steam has a sale because of it instead of Black Friday :P

PanzersEast

Quote from: Nefaro on November 27, 2013, 07:04:21 AM
I didn't think their Fall sale was all that amazing last year IIRC. 

Steam's big deals come on the Christmas sale, which they put off until about a week before Xmas.. or even less.

They actually have the same discounts as their winter sale, however just a lot less games.


PE