Free-key Monday for Making History: The Great War

Started by MuzzyDev, June 02, 2014, 12:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

ooooh    lots of neat stuff to muck about with.  I think I'll start be invading Mexico.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


MuzzyDev

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 14, 2014, 03:48:22 PM
ooooh    lots of neat stuff to muck about with.  I think I'll start be invading Mexico.

There's actually a civil war going on in Mexico at the start of the scenario.

When you go be sure to bring back Pancho Villa! :-)

Chris--
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

MuzzyDev

OH yeah, another FreeKey Monday!!
A07LB-Y5TEE-7JXXA
IPLTD-8ZNF0-8F9LW

BTW, last Friday we released yet another huge update (really, it's 'uge!).  Lots of work done to the AI.  Some Steam users noted they were now getting their butts kicked (hehe).

Please everyone, let us know what's happening in your game!  And if you are enjoying it, give us a recommendation on Steam!

Thanks!

Chris--
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

TheCommandTent

Got the first one and downloading now.  Thanks for the free key!!!!
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

mkivcs

Much to my surprise I'm lucky on no. 2 Thank you

solops

Cool! This is the closest I have ever come -- seeing the keys on the same day they were posted!
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

MuzzyDev

A very special Monday!  100 years ago today, Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia, beginning the path to global war.

MAybe you can do better than they did.  here are a couple more keys so you can try!

J3B37-XFIPK-E68TE
PT5PC-K7NJI-HJN0I
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

Rayfer

Holy crap! I got the first one. Awesome for us old, retired, fixed income guys addicted to great strategy wargames.

Barthheart

Gotta say Chris, that you are being very generous with all these key give a ways.
O0

Skoop

Man I am going to have to camp out refresh monkey every Monday morning to get one of these keys, they go quick.

Barthheart

Just so there's no confusion I did not take one of these keys. Just commenting on Chris being a great guy.

MuzzyDev

Quote from: Barthheart on July 28, 2014, 01:24:49 PM
Just so there's no confusion I did not take one of these keys. Just commenting on Chris being a great guy.

Thanks!  :-)

We love giving back to the wargamer community.  It really helps us to get feedback from people.  Plus, we know people will pay it forward.  maybe by buying a game for a friend to play multiplayer, or giving us recommendations on Steam to raise the profile of the game.

Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

Nefaro

I'm quite sure that he only shows up right after I log out of one of my many daily visits here.  ???  :P

MuzzyDev

I'm doing a trivia contest on our Community hub on Steam right now, and the current question is stumping people.

So the question is: How well do you know your WWI history?  :-)  Each right answer gets a game.
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

BanzaiCat

There's quite a few Grogs around here that have a passion for World War I.