I Get To Start A Friday Thread, Yea Me!

Started by KyzBP, November 22, 2013, 05:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyzBP

I'm going to continue a game of Survivor Squad.  It a fun little game with a "just a few more minutes" feel.  I'm also going to continue plodding along in a me vs. AI WiTPAE game.  I've had the game for a few years and haven't put any time into it until this past week.

Martok

I'm looking at some combination of Rome 2, Distant Worlds: Shadows, and (as always) Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bayonetbrant

Quote from: KyzBP on November 22, 2013, 05:32:40 AMI Get To Start A Friday Thread, Yea Me!

if you stopped by more than once every 6 weeks and at NCAA tournament time, you'd get to start all kinds of threads! ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

FlickJax

WofTanks (Cant stop playing even though it annoys me as much as entertains me these days), may be some FM2014, FELH and havent fired up Rome2 for a while.

Jarhead0331

I'm a little overwhelmed by new games...

X-Rebirth, Assassins Creed IV, Need For Speed: Rivals, XCOM: Enemy Within...I'm like a deer in the headlights.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

undercovergeek

HOI III Italy where i can

Maybe some War Thunder for my flight fix

and some BF4 PS3 friend blasting action - unlocked shotguns last night and saw a dramatic improvement in my accuracy and death dealing

Finish for the year on the 9th december - that will definitely be the time i dedicate to CMANO and Rome II, and thanks to you guys possibly Rebirth also

Gusington

Finally made the decision to start Bioshock Infinite. And maybe some Civ V.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Going to be a boardgame-heavy weekend...I hope!

Civ V (the Scrambled Map pack is cool...my first game is with an Earth map and I started in China; Japan is a complete desert...interesting stuff)

RAF: Solitaire (hopefully)

Field Commander: Alexander

Down In Flames: WWII Guns Blazing

Also want to do some more Jade Empire. I second the deer-in-the-headlights look, Jarhead.

mikeck

"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Bison

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Continuing a epic game of CiV as Portugal using the History in the Making mod and the Yet not another earth map mod with a gigantic earth map and true start locations.

Some VASSAL work.

Honey doo list.

5 hour flight for work on Sunday .... so some quality time with Drive on Moscow on my iPad.

EDIT: Oh yeah need to pick up EU IV now that it's on sale. Thanks PE.... :P

PanzersEast

Well I like JH have a lot of stuff and hope to get around to:

• X-Com: Enemy Within : almost finished current play-throuh
  • X-Rebirth
  • CK2: Game of Thrones
  • Flashpoint Campaigns
  • Shogun Total War II
  • Fallen Enchantress

Waiting for me to Pick back up:

• Europa Universalis IV
  • Expeditions: Conquistador
  • Dominions IV
  • Distan Worlds
  • Kerbal Space Program
  • Skyrim
  • ARMA III Campaign......

Now.... what's on sale so I can pile on the list!

PE

BanzaiCat

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 22, 2013, 09:25:36 AM
Quote from: Bison on November 22, 2013, 08:59:43 AM
Hang Christmas Lights

its November son!!

Since when does that matter? Retailers don't have a clue what time of the year it is; they're already doing Black Friday deals. I think they've lost sight of what a "Black Friday" really is in the never-ending attempt to outdo each other, so soon it will be "Black November" then "Black Autumn."